28

Camzi: Baby come over

Y/n: On my way

I grabbed my keys telling my mom I would be back later then walked out to my truck making my way to Camila's house. It's been a few days since we last saw eachother, me wanting her to spend time with her family instead. To say I'm excited to see her is a understatement.

My phone started ringing breaking me from my thoughts. "Yellow" I said into the phone not bothering to look at the caller id. "Y/n yo, what are you up to" my favorite twin said causing me to grin.

"Hey Gray, I'm going to see my girlfriend right now, what's up" I asked curious as to why they called me. "Eth and I are in Miami for a bit and wanted to meet up" he explained.

"How long are you guys here for" I asked turning my truck off arriving at the Cabello's. "We leave tomorrow night" he said as I rang the doorbell.

"Well we can either meet up for breakfast in the morning or we could meet later" I replied smiling at Sofi as I made my way to Camila's room. "Yea sure, see ya tonight" he said before hanging up.

"Hi babe" I said to my girlfriend as I walked in her room. Next thing I know I was wrapped in a hug. "I missed you" she said muffled since her face was in my chest.

"I missed you too" I wrapped my arms around her hugging her back. She pulled away shutting the door before dragging me to her bed. She pushed me down before cuddling into my side.

She looked up at me before leaning in her lips meeting mine. God I've missed her lips. It quickly got heated as she climbed on top of me. I put my hands on her waist not breaking contact.

She started grinding her hips into me causing my guy downstairs to get excited. She pulled away moving to my neck. "B-babe" I said as she hummed in response still kissing my neck.

"I think w-we should stop before it gets too heated" I said not wanting our first time to be while her parents and little sister are right downstairs.

"What if I want it go get heated" she said palming me through my joggers. I moaned at the contact. My eyes fluttering closed enjoying the pleasure. "Wait" I said snapping back to reality. She groaned stopping looking at me.

"Why do you wanna have sex all of a sudden" I asked confused. "You're you, can you blame me" she retorted. "We should wait" I said. She groaned rolling her eyes.

"Can you at least show me how big it is"

I widened my eyes at her statement. I was not expecting that. "How big it is" I questioned. "Yea" she pulled my joggers down some. "How big it is" she said running her finger over my Jr through my briefs.

"Um I um uh" I stuttered not knowing what to say. She smirked in response. "Can I peek" she asked seductively. I just nodded not knowing what to say. She put her finger on my waistband before pulling them down slowly.

"Hoii" Dinah said busting through the door. Camila covered me turning around facing Dinah. "Ewww y'all were about to do the nasty" she said disgusted. "I'm coming back in five minutes, be decent" she warned shutting the door walking out.

Camila turned and looked at me. "Maybe another day babe" I teased causing her to groan getting off of me. "I'm going to go meet up with some friends, have fun with Dinah" I said giving her a peck on the lips.

"Whatever" she mumbled going into her bathroom.

////////////

So, hi.

Sorry it took forever for a decent chapter.

The twins I used were the Dolan twins>>

Butt thanks for the support you sexy people 😉