Mia & Kristina

MIA

"Kristina, Mia, dinner!" the sound of what melted chocolate would make from running off a cliff into a body of warm chocolate milk. And, yeah, I did compare Harry's soothing voice to melted chocolate.

"We're coming!" Kristina, my best friend yells back at her stepfather. I sat up from her full sized bed, groaning at how she's already halfway down the stairs and I'll be the last one to come down. Pushing myself off the bed, I came in contact with Jasper, Kristina's older brother, just by a year and a half.

"Race ya there!" he smirks, pushing me to the side, zooming down the dark wooden staircase. I huffed, rolling my green eyes at the ignorance of her brother. I finally made it downstairs, companying Kristina and her family.

"You couldn't have taken any longer?" my best friend scoffs, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the dinner table. "Sorry," I mumbled under my breath, afraid to make a mistake with my words, as I took my seat next to Kristina and her stepfather.

Jasper made eye contact with me as he scoots closer to the dinner table, his eyes fulfilled with lust and frustration. Did I forget to mention that him and I had a couple of casual flings behind Kristina's back— yeah, totally regret it all.

Something about the males that lived in Kristina's house just kind of sparked a feeling in my stomach. I couldn't help myself that I found her brother attractive and, now— her stepfather, Harry. As a completely terrible friend I am, I don't plan on telling her about my crush on her thirty-seven year old stepfather.

The obsession I have for him has always been inset in my mind for, maybe two years? I've been just throwing it off because of the private affairs with Jasper.
Kristina glared at me, nudging my forearm to catch my attention. She must've noticed the visual communication that was shared between her brother and I. After her finding out about Jasper and mine forbidden relationship, things between us have been tense since then. To make matters worse, she walked in on us having sex, in my bedroom.

"Could you maybe focus on me?" she whispers, taking a bite out of her chicken.

I nodded back, no words spilling out as I take a nibble on the buttered bread. It was hard for me not to take a glance at her brother, he sat right across from me.

"Would anyone like some salad?" Harry offers, picking up the salad bowl, tossing some onto his plate.

"Dear, you stuff the salad with kale and tomato, why would any of us want any of that?" Kristina's grandmother argues, frowning.

Everyone chuckles at her comment, I join in with the group, giggling under my breath. "Well, maybe my offer was directed at our guest," he frowns at his mother. My giggles quieted down after the mention of guest.

"If it was directed at the guest, then why did you say anyone?" Jasper smirks, stabbing his fork into his chicken, bringing it up to his month.

"Jasper, just eat your food," Angie, their mother demanded her son. I despised that woman. She was always whining like a baby and complaining about everything. Angie was responsible and very kind. Unfortunately, if things didn't go her way, she'll throw a huge fit and make things miserable for Kristina, Jasper and Harry.

"Mia, would you like some salad?" Harry suggests, giving me a light smile. I stared into his dark green eyes, afraid to turn down the extend. Tomatoes weren't my favourite and I didn't want to seem rude. I was about to say something but before I could disagree, I nodded my head sightly, "Yes, please." I forced out, it's like he knew that I was gonna oppose on the offer. He proudly placed a small amount on my plate, grinning at me. It was like he was taking in every feature on my face and admiring it all of the details with his forest green eyes.

"Thank y-you," I stutter, staring down at the cherry red tomatoes that were sliced into halves. "You're welcome, Mia." he smugly smirks, winking at me.

A surge of butterflies erupted in my tummy, making me feel queasy. My face heated up and the temperature felt like it was rising up very slowly and my palms were becoming clammy, harder for me to grip my fork without it sliding down. The way my name slipped off his pink lips, made me shiver. His attempt to wink made me want to giggle, he noticed that I found it amusing by the way I was forcing a smile on my face.

"Are you okay?" Kristina whispers, poking my side. Her face read confusion. She couldn't understand why I seemed flustered, she glares at her brother, making sure he isn't doing any funny business. "I-I need to use the restroom," I falter my words, pushing back in the chair and rushing over to the half bath that was located down the hall.

I couldn't believe that I was acting this way. I never act this way towards Kristina's stepfather. I'm usually controlled and stable but, now I'm behaving like a uncontrollably, horny teenager when I'm around him. Tonight I was rattled and I couldn't apprehend the intention.

Those eyes just found their way in, taking control over my oblivious mind.

***

a/n

the picture at the top is what i envision to be Mia & Kristina. Mia is on top & Kristina is on bottom!

Warnings 17+ : Strong Language, Sexual Content, Violence, Alcohol/Drugs, age gap.

Comment & Vote if you want! ♡