Cloud Nine

MIA

"You like that?" Jasper whispers into my hair as he continues to pound my core from behind. He has me laying stomach-flat onto the sheets and he's pinning himself up against my back, still resting half of his weight on his right arm; while he takes his other free hand and fists a bundle of my untamed hair, "Did you hear me?" He grunts.

He begins to pick up speed as I continue to ignore his sexually frustrated tone. I arch my back up more to better the angle, what he was serving just wasn't doing it for me. After positioning myself up more, he lefts go of my hair and plants a rough slap onto my bare bottom. As a result, I released a small raspy yelp from my mouth.

"God, Mia," Jasper moans, throwing his head back, planting, yet another slap onto the same cheek. I remained silent during that smack and gripped the sheets instead. My head buried into the bed and I waited patiently for him to finish himself.

Jasper harshly grabs a hold of both my hips and digged his nails into the skin. I groan at the contact and he takes that signal to pound harder into me. "Oh, I'm about t-" He cuts himself off mid-sentence, becoming overpowered by his climax. I felt him shake above me as he continues to release inside the condom. The bed shifted as he lifted off of it, and then, he headed straight to his bathroom to toss the rubber away. I climbed off his bed and searched for my undergarments.

I discovered my underwear wedged inside my jeans and I found my T-shirt hanging on his desk chair, but where was my bra? I scattered searching for the undergarment while I heard Jasper turn on the shower. I checked underneath his clothes and I checked underneath all the blankets— but no bra insight. Then— I heard a buzzing vibration coming from the end side of the bed.

My phone.

"You looking for this?" Jasper smirks, holding up the strap of my bra. I could feel the steam creeping up into the bedroom, making the room feel humid. I stood to my feet, marching over to Jasper; snatching the lace from his grasp.

"I gotta go." I muttered, latching the bra on and pulling my shirt over it.

"What, already?" He pouts. He continues to towel-dry his body. He throws his wet towel onto the floor and slithers towards his closet.

"Yeah, I got to leave before Kristina sees me." And Harry, too- but I wasn't going to reveal that information to Jasper. I wasn't dating Jasper, but I know it would make things complicated if I even batted an eye at Harry. He's a married man. He's also the stepfather of Jasper and Kristina. I shudder at the thought of it — though, my undying love for him will never change. He could literally murder kittens and I would still have his babies. Another buzzing sound is vibrating the end table once again, I climbed over the bed to retrieve my cellphone.

Harry: Be ready in 10 minutes.

Shit. That just means he's either about to leave or he's leaving right now.

"Jasper, we must leave. Right now." I ushered him, sliding each foot into my shoes and tied the laces. I stood quickly to grab my bag off the chair and attempted to throw all my hair into a low bun. Jasper slides his feet into his sandals and grabs his keys from his dresser. "What's the rush?" He frowns.

I take my phone out the pocket of my jeans and responded to Harry. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I had to be quick to come up with a response for the reason of my delay to meeting him.