Seducing with FroYo

MIA

"Good morning," Angie appeared through the kitchen door. "How'd you girls sleep?" She asked, grabbing a coffee mug from the cabinet, proceeding to pour the freshly brewed coffee.

"Fine," Kristina said, taking a small sip out of her mug. I shrugged, "That air mattress just isn't good for my back." I chuckled.

"You're seventeen honey, how are you experiencing back problems already?" Angie hummed, taking a seat right next to me at the breakfast table.

"It's probably all those extracurricular activities she participates in," Jasper interrupts. Oh, how funny, does he really think he can get away with a back shot joke? How immature. Kristina rolls her eyes, "Jasper, she's more active than you ever will be. You quit soccer — how many times?"

"I believe this will be his fourth time," I smirked.

"Yeah, yeah.. you honestly can't even talk Tina. You'd pull a muscle just going up the stairs." Jasper mocks his sister. I'm just relieved we're quite discreet about this sexual joke. I wouldn't want Angie finding out mine and Jasper's past relationship. Even worse— I didn't want Harry to know either.

Harry enters into the kitchen, "Morning guys!" He smiles brightly. He's rocking a deep brown silky robe with fuzzy loafers to match. I flushed, God, why does he always look this good in the morning? "Morning honey, there's coffee ready." Angie informs her husband, standing up and placing her mug into the sink.

"So, I was thinking, how about we all go for a FroYo run later this afternoon?" Harry charms in, mixing milk and sugar into his coffee.

"No thanks, Harry. Mia and I will be busy later this afternoon." Kristina shot down the invitation. Busy? all we're doing is some lame book report that isn't due until next week and most likely get distracted by boy gossip. Angie frowned, "You girls never get out of the house, maybe Harry can even drop you guys off at the mall?"

"Great idea, Angie." Harry agrees. Kristina rolls her golden-brown eyes, and sighs, "Fine, but no frozen yogurt, I am on a diet."

***

"Jasper, Tina, Mia, are you guys ready?" Harry yells from downstairs. "Yeah," we all three yelled in a illusion. "All I am saying is, he better not embarrass us." Kristina groans. "Relax, it's not like he's coming with us to the mall," I reassured her. "Not Harry," She frowns, "Jasper."

Oh.

All four of us got into Harry's black Mercedes Benz. He lives in luxury, if it wasn't obvious enough. I sat next to Jasper while Kristina called shotgun next to Harry. "Where are we going?" Jasper asked, looking down at his phone. "It's a surprise!" Harry smiles, his eyes locked with mine through the rear view mirror. Gosh, he so dreamy. I could feel my cheeks heat up as I continue to stare at him. Jasper must've noticed as he kicked my leg, "What are you doing?" He whispered to me. I broke the locked eye contact I made with the rear view mirror and looked at Jasper. "Don't worry about it," I quietly snapped back.

"And we have arrived!" Harry shouts while turning into the parking lot of FroYo Land. "Gross! I'm pretty sure, I said no froyo." Kristina furrows her perfectly shaped eyebrows. "Just don't eat it Tina," Jasper says smugly. As he exits out of the sedan. "Is this some kind of new yogurt place?" I asked as Harry and I both followed Jasper out of the sedan and into the frozen yogurt place. They both ignored my foolish inquiry. "I wish she wasn't such a bitch." Jasper complains, looking back at his sister as she waits in the vehicle.

"We don't talk about your sister like that." Harry firmly responds, while the three of us stands in line, staring at the menu. I've never been to this yogurt shop, so the options for frozen yogurt were brand new here. "What do you recommend?" I whisper to Harry, he's been here before, he must be familiar with the new flavors and different toppings. "Get whatever catches your eye," he states, not taking his eyes off the menu. The first thing that popped up in my mind was him, himself. I wanted to blurt out a corny pickup line but, doing so could grab Jasper's attention too. I decided to play it safe and just order chocolate with cookie crumbles, cut up strawberries and gummy worms sprinkled on top. Jasper had already ordered his froyo, he sat at the booth occupied by his device, as I was still in line, adding extra gummies on my yogurt. Companying Jasper at the booth, Harry joins us, sitting across from the both of us.

"Thank you," I mumbled softly, scooping some yogurt on the blue plastic spoon and shoving it in my mouth. Harry's slight nod, resembles the way I nod my head when completely flabbergasted.

"So, how is school going?" Jasper raises an eyebrow, I wanted to reply with a smart ass remark but instead, I bit my tongue, "Oh, it's going well" I frowned, grabbing a gummy worm and placing it on my tongue, sucking the tip of the gummy. Harry's irises stayed glue to my every movement and all I could do for pay back at how creepy is it, is by teasing him. Jasper's foot strikes against my shin; a warning, telling me to stop the sexual taunting towards his stepfather.

It's not that Harry even has a clue about my puppy crush on him.

A chime from the front entrance abrupt the awkward encountered. "Ah, look who decided to join us!" Harry shouts. Kristina sarcastically grins, "Move over," She grabs Jasper by the arm and motions him to sit next to Harry so she can sit next to me.

Kristina turns to look at me, "Well, I've been thinking," She stops to take a deep breath, as if, this was killing the inside of her, "that you and J-J-Jasper s-should da-date." she gags, shivering throughout her body. Jasper's mouth agapes, I couldn't tell if he was excited for just dumbfounded.

I avoided the surprised eye contact from Harry. He had no clue what Kristina was talking about and he didn't know a thing about the secret affair. "Mia?" she nudges my elbow, when I didn't respond to her approval. I looked up at between Harry and Jasper. I didn't have feelings for Jasper, my heart swooned for the hunky stepfather.

"Uh, I-I don't think that's a very good idea," I stuttered. She shrugs, "Good," giggles erupting from Harry and Kristina's mouths. My shoulders relax, not even acknowledging that they were tensed in the first place. The only real tensed one was Jasper. "You should speed it up a bit, your yogurt is melting." Jasper mumbles annoyingly, scooping up the left over melted yogurt at the bottom of the carton bowl.

Kristina playfully roars at his tone of voice. "What got stuck up your ass?" she jokes, chuckling to enlighten the heavy energy. I finish of what's left, taking the spoon into my mouth, only to sexually lick it just to tease Harry some more. Once I caught his undivided attention, he smirked at me, watching my tongue swirl around the plastic, collecting the residue of the melted dairy. I wonder if he thinks it's some kind of a joke.

I can feel Jasper's gaze on me as I glided my index finger across the rim of the bowl, a thin layer of chocolate yogurt coating my skin. I placed my finger in my mouth, sucking the point of my finger. Harry's tongue slips over his dry lips, lathering them with saliva. He sat up, scooting closer towards the table; like he's attempting to hide something. He concentrated on my mouth, examining every single movement I made. He stood up rather quickly, "Let's get going guys." Harrys mumbles, scooting out from the booth.

Jasper's deep stare remains on me. I could feel the apples of my cheeks flush as I've been caught seducing Harry with froyo.