Chapter 5

JAMIE'S POV

When I woke up, Harry wasn't next to me. I heard his laugh coming from Louis' small living room. I stood up and walked to him until I heard that bitch again.

"Harry hahaha! You're too funny!" She sneered. I almost forgot her.

"Hey" I said, sitting on Harry. I kissed him softly which surprised him.

"Well hello there" he replied, kissing me back.

"Where's Louis?" I asked. Amber is less annoying when Louis is there.

"He's in the shower" she said, giggling.

"Again?" I said, looking at Harry.

"Yeah" he replied. "Louis can't stand being dirty. He takes a shower in the morning and at bedtime. "

"Oh believe me Harry, Louis doesn't mind being dirty" Amber said, laughing hysterically.

"I'm sure about that, love" Harry replied, laughing too. Probably one of the worst jokes I've even heard. Not even worth a laugh. I stared at Harry and I could feel he started getting uncomfortable.

"Jackie you're boyfriend is so entertaining!" She said, smiling at him. "While you were sleeping, we talked for a while and he invited me in Washington! We could all hang out when I get there!"

"Oh he did?" I said, glaring at Harry.

"Yeah... with Louis!" Harry uncomfortably replied. The last thing I want right now is for her to come to Washington.

"Okay. Anyways, I'm going to the beach." I said, getting in the room to put on my swimsuit.

"I'll come with you" Harry said. "Just tell me when you're ready. I am"

"Sure" I said, locking myself in the room. I need to breathe and focus on Harry. That bitch is so annoying and if she ever comes to Washington, I'll make sure to be busy. I put on my red swimsuit, wrapped a towel around my waist and got out of the room. Louis saw me first.

"Damn" Louis smiled. "You're stunning" he said, winking at Harry.

"Enough lad" Harry said. Oh really? Amber can compliment him as much as she wants and when Louis says one small comment, mister gets jealous? "Let's go" Harry said, holding my hand and leading me to the door.

"Have fun lovebirds!" Louis said, laughing. "Watch out Harry, someone might steal your girl. The beach is full of douches"

"Not gonna happen" Harry replied, closing the door behind us.

Once we were at the beach, we sat down on a blanket and Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you sure everything's alright? You seem on edge" Harry asked.

"I'm okay. I just don't particularly like Amber. She's clearly into you" I said, not even looking at him. I didn't want to tell him but I couldn't resist. It was just too much for me. I'm not a jealous girlfriend but she does it on purpose and it's getting quite annoying.

"I knew you wouldn't" he said. "Are you jealous?" He asked, smiling.

"Stop asking me that! It's not that I'm jealous. She's just doing everything she can to be annoying. She laughs at your jokes as if you were the funniest person alive!"

"I am though" He said, smiling again.

"Not gonna comment that" I couldn't help but smile. "Anyway, I'm sorry I'm on edge but I've got a bad feeling about her. She clearly wants you and I don't know, she's gorgeous I figured you wouldn't mind having her either..."

"Stop it now Jamie" Harry softly said. "I thought you knew me well enough to know that I don't want to be in a relationship with her or any other girls. I'm not a 'relationship' type of guy. The fact that I'm with you actually means more than you think. I love you and I don't love anyone else quite as much as I love you" he said, kissing my cheek. I knew he was right. "Of course she's beautiful but I've already got everything I need. If I wanted to screw any random girl, I wouldn't be with you right now"

I knew he was being honest with me. I felt bad about my behaviour. Maybe I was jealous, but I had a reason to.

"I'm sorry. I just think she's stupid and she secretly likes you more than you might think" I said, holding him.

"I couldn't care less. You're the one I care about. Anyways, she's with Louis now and it looks like she likes him. He does too."

"You're right" I said, kissing him softly. "I love you. I'm sorry if I'm overreacting. I'll try to at least talk to her properly..."

"It's fine. You're kinda cute actually. Never thought you'd be the jealous type" he winked, kissing my cheek.

"I'm not." I said, punching him softly. "Don't get so cocky about it"

"Can't control it. I love it" he said, kissing me softly.

HARRY'S POV

When we got back to the dorm, Louis was alone. Amber left for the night. She had to go see her father's team play. It surprised me that Louis didn't tag along with her.

I told Jamie I was gonna go take a shower before going to bed. She fell asleep instantly. Looking at her beautiful self made me feel incredibly guilty. What have I done? What am I gonna do with it?

It made me feel quite sick actually. When I got out of the shower, I saw Louis on the couch playing FIFA. He looked at me which made me feel ten times more guilty. I had to tell him.

I couldn't tell Jamie. I didn't want to upset her for a stupid reason. I could handle telling Louis though.

"Man, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Why you asking me this?"

"I asked you to play with me, you never answered. What's going on?" He looked quite worried. I'm not good at hiding things. I sat down next to him and couldn't keep the secret anymore.

"I fucked up Louis" I said, my voice breaking. "I fucked up big time."