Chapter 8

HARRY'S POV

The next morning, Jamie still didn't want to talk to me. No matter how difficult it was for me, I respected her decision. I didn't even try to talk to her. I had something in mind.

I packed the car and said my goodbyes to Louis. 

"Thanks for having us man, sorry we had to cut it short" I said. 

"Come here man" Louis said, hugging me. "I know it's awful right now but just remember she loves you to death. You gotta fight for her" Louis whispered. 

He was right but that's nothing I didn't know. Jamie's my everything. 

"Bye pretty, was amazing to see you. Can't wait to come visit you" Amber said, walking towards me. 

"Don't fucking touch me" I said, walking away. "Bye Amber." 

I never want to see that girl again. I know that I'm the one to blame and that I should've pushed her away, but I blame her for initiating the fucking kiss. 

JAMIE'S POV

I tried to keep my composure as I was saying goodbye to Louis. I was hurt and upset. The only thing I wanted to do was cry. I couldn't. I had to get home first and it was gonna take quite a while to do so. 

"Bye Louis, thank you" I said as he hugged me. 

"I'm sorry about Amber" he whispered to me. "It's all her fault. He loves you so much and-" 

"Louis" I said, cutting him off. "I really don't feel like talking about it. " I turned around and walked to the car. 

Harry was standing right next to it. He opened the passenger's door. I ignored it and sat in the backseat. 

"Seriously?" he asked. "You're going to sit on the backseat all drive long?" 

I didn't even look at him. I put my headphones on and tried to focus on something other than his eyes looking at me through the rearview mirror. 

.

.

.

.

2 hours later

Harry woke me up in a Subway parking lot. 

"I thought you might me hungry" he said, sitting next to me. 

"You're wrong" I replied. 

"Well alright" he said. "You can't stay in the car though, it's quite too hot outside. Come in with me." 

I didn't look at him but I got outside the car just so he would shut up. "I'll wait here" I said, sitting on a bench. 

As he was walking towards the entrance, I couldn't help but cry. I was finally alone. 

I was upset and destroyed. I was starting to trust Harry so much. I knew that she was flirting with him and I was quite jealous, but I never would've thought that he was gonna kiss her. I tried to stop the tears from running down my cheeks but I couldn't. I didn't want him to see me this way. I wanted him to think that I was strong, that I didn't need him. Unfortunately, that was false and the thought of it scared the shit out of me. 

I saw Harry walking back towards me and I tried to hide my tears as much as I can. 

"Hey... Here" he said, giving me a sandwich.