(Psiioniic x Signless) Hidden Place

Signless and sat on a rock, looking up at the sunset

Signless and sat on a rock, looking up at the sunset. He smiled to himself, life was magical sometimes... how everything changes but still stays the same... a cycle that goes on and on... where everyone can live in harmony together and start anew... He stood up. As much as he doesn't want to leave his spot, he has to. It was getting quite late and tomorrow is another day. "2ignle22." Signless turned around, his friend, Psiioniic, held a poster in his hands, staring right at him. "....they're lookiing for u2..." "What? Wh9?" "The other2 that want you dead..." "9h n9..." "Now what are you goiing to do?" Signless crossed his arms, staring right back at him, thinking. "................. f9ll9w me." he ran up to him and grabbed his hand, running still. "Waiit, where are we goiing?!" "T9 a place where we're safe f9r n9w." Psiioniic's eyes were a little wide, surprised by the sudden outburst. "Are you 2ure they won't fiind you there?" "P9sitive." Psiioniic was the only one who kept him a secret, letting no one else know where he was nor anything about him. If so, he would make up lies.

"Thr9ugh here." It was a space in a huge rock wall... "Trust me." Psiioniic nodded, crawling through it. Signless followed close behind, moving a rock in front of the hole so it seemed less suspicious. At the end, was a waterfall, a small space, but rather beautiful. "Woah..." he said and sat against a wall. "N9w... we h9pe they w9n't find us." He sat beside him. "THEY WENT THIS WAY!!!!" They heard The Grand Highblood yell. Followed by footsteps. "Oh gog oh gog o-" Signless covered his mouth, putting a finger to his lips. He swore sometimes he couldn't keep quiet.

A few minutes later, they left to look somewhere else. Signless uncovered his mouth. "Oh god that gave me a heartattack..." Psiioniic sighed. "At least they didn't find us." "Yeah... lucky u2...." "Hey..." "Yeah? What ii2 iit?" "........Thanks f9r trusting me and keeping myself a secret t9 every9ne." "iit2 no problem my Vanta2 friiend." Signless smiled wide and and cupped his cheek, kissing his other cheek. Psiioniic's face turned bright yellow. He laughed at his expression.