(Psiioniic x Signless) They Can Never Tear U2 Apart

"Step out of the way now, or you will be punished and locked up forever

"Step out of the way now, or you will be punished and locked up forever... is this what you want? Is this what you truly want? I'm granting you a chance of freedom. Do it for yourself..." Psiioniic stood in front of Signless. "He is a wanted criminal, you don't have to help him, he is a liar, and, a backstabber...." The Grand Highblood continued. Signless waiting for his partner's response. "...... you can 2tarve me, you can beat me, you can do whatever you want to me... you can even kiill me... he ha2 done nothiing but helped me and 2urrported me, he wa2 there for me when ii had no one left... and ii owe hiim my liife, he ii2 the be2t moiiraiil a troll could ever a2k for..... iif you take hiim away, plea2e, take me wiith you..." "PSIIONIIC...." "...very well then, you pathetic, low-life, good for nothing, excuse for a troll!!!"

-------------------------------------

Signless was in a prison chained up, bloody and bruised from when they beat him senseless, without mercy... they threw Psiioniic in a prison across from him a little while later, same with him, they chained him up now, leaving the area. Dualscar and Her Imperious guarded the doors and watched them very carefully. "OH MAN, BUDDY... WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU...? HEH..." "The 2ame wiith you.... heh...." "....YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT...." "Do what?" "YOU COULD OF HAD FREEDOM, YOU COULD OF LET THEM TAKE ME... YET.... YOU CAN WITH ME...." "....We're iin thii2 together, ii would never leave your siide..." Psiioniic was always loyal to Signless, and Signless and always loyal to Psiioniic. "Well.... thiis ii2 iit, be2t friiend, the end of our day2...." "....WE'LL FIND AWAY.... AFTER ALL, I AM THE SUFFERER....." "Heh.... And ii wiill waiit for that day..." he reached out his hand towards him. "THEY CAN BREAK US... BUT.... THEY WILL NEVER TEAR US APART....." he reached out, too, grabbing his hand. "RIGHT?" "Yeah.... yes, TS, of cour2e..." he intertwined their fingers. "ii love you... 2iignle22....." Signless smiled wide. "I LOVE YOU, TOO, PSIIONIIC..."