(Psiioniic x Signless) I Wiill Protect You Wiith My Liife

The Grand Highblood threw Signless's body against the ground hard, almost breaking his neck, he coughed up blood, he landed head first, a miracle that he lived

The Grand Highblood threw Signless's body against the ground hard, almost breaking his neck, he coughed up blood, he landed head first, a miracle that he lived. "YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A TROLL!!!" he picked him up and punched him five times in the nose, giving him a nosebleed. "I SHALL NOT FIGHT YOU!" Signless said to him. "OF COURSE NOT, YOU'RE TOO WEAK AND DEFENSELESS!" The kicked him in his stomach, then broke one of his wrists. Signless screamed out in pain.

Psiioniic stopped eating an apple and listened to his surroundings. ".................." he shrugged and took another bite, until another, horrid, dreadful, scream filled the air. He chocked on a piece of his fruit, immediately dropping it and standing up, running off to see what was going on.

Signless heavily breathed, blood running down his mouth and face. Grand Highblood stomped on his back, forcing him to lay down. He kicked him a little far away from him. He many multiple broken bones in his body. "I WILL SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH!!!" Signless could only stare. "HEY! LEAVE HIIM ALONE! PIICK ON 2OMEONE YOUR OWN SIIZE!!!" Psiionic's eyes sparked, they were large and flying everywhere. "If he can't fight, what makes you think you can?" "II MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FIIGHT YOU, BUT II CAN AT LEA2T DAMN TRY!!! FOR HII2 2AKE..." He ran over to his body and helped him up, supporting him. "YOU CAN 2TAND, RIIGHT?" "YEAH..." "G-" The Grand Highblood kicked him way back, making him roll. "PSII!!!" "II-II'M FIINE!" He clawed at the ground, trying to stop rolling. Grand Highblood now rushed at Signless. "NO!!!!!" He used his psiioniic powers to make him stay still. "UNHAND ME!!!" He quickly stood up and ran over, standing in front of Signless. Beams of red and blue light shot at him, attacking. "FUCK, 2IIGNLESS, RUN!!!!" "BUT- PSII- WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" "JU2T RUN, PLEA2E DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!!!"

He ran away as fast as he could, leaving his friend behind. He looked at the ground, heavily breathing. He squinted his eyes shut. "PLEASE...........PLEASE DON'T DIE, PSII... I NEED YOU......" he ran faster. Kept running until he found a place to hide.

He sat there for an hour, a little more, than coming out, looking around for Psiioniic. "...........PSII?" he called out to him. He didn't want to alert everybody, so he kept his voice down and he only said it shortly after that. "PSII, WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU DEAD? PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD..." he walked back to the place where the battle was. Once he arrived there, The Grand Highblood and Psiioniic's body was on the ground. "PSII? PSII?" he said a bit quietly and ran over to him, sitting by him. "P-PSII, PLEASE BE OKAY...." He sat him up a bit, Psii coughed up yellow blood, smiling at him. "PSII! YOU'RE OKAY!" He smiled wide. "Yeah.... ii told you ii would be okay... diidn't ii....?" he hugged him lightly, tearing up. Psii hugged back.. "T2..... T2.....T2...." "WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" He looked at him. "ii would do anythiing to protect you.... alriight....?" ".....W-WHY.......?" "Becau2e... you have been loyal to me from the 2tart..... my moirail......" he cupped his cheek, wiping the tears away with his thumb. "And ii love you...." he sat up a little and kissed him gently on his lips. Signless, a tiny bit shocked, but not really, kissed him back, placing his hand on the back of his head. Psii wrapped his arms around his neck.