Leo's Gold - The Penny's Property

Now there is a  forest about ten fifty feet away from The Penny's Property.  The trees and weeds were so high that if you've got off the trail, you'll be lost for days.  Legend has been told that on this land there once stand a castle.    

The King and Queen died of polio.  The son Prince Luie was a very greedy young man.   When his parents die.  He buried then in wooden coffins.  He said the dead don't need gold as the living does.  His greed for gold was so great that he trapped a Leprechaun and stole his gold.   This Leprechaun haunted him down.  When he found him, he cursed the young man.   

"You want what not yours, I see.  So you stole  All my gold from me.  I should take your life.  but it won't be right. You're a child that's confused, haven't learned wrong from right.  I"ll course you to walk in my shoes.  The greed that you have will turn you green too.  So cry if you must. Won't matter to me.  For now on Young man, a Leprechaun you'll be. Take care of yourself, don't do as I do.  No greed in your heart is what you must do. Look for me when you feel, your greed has disappeared.  I might give you a chance, to be the Prince around here."  

Once he had cursed him, Hollow the Leprechaun took what belongs to him and disappeared.  "Prince Luie noticed when his body began to shrink and change.  When he looked at his hand, they got smaller and turned green, right in front of his eyes.  He ran in front of a mirror, and when he finally finished changing, he fainted.  When he finally has woken up, his castle was gone. All his belongings were gone.  All was surrounding him was nothing but trees and bushes.  

"Where's my castle, you stupid Leprechaun.  You've turned me into a beast for what I have done. Now where will I live, where will I go.   I see now, I have a home, no more." he said as he looked and looked all around and noticed his whole life has been turned around.  But then a bright glow came out of a tree.  A small door appeared.  Then he approached it to see.  He found a new home. filled and made of gold, I must say.  Alone he will be for hundreds of years.  Until my friend. his greed disappears.  Prince  Luie decided he will change his name, he changed it to Leo, to this day is still the same.   No one knows about Leo you see, cause my friend Leprechaun don't like to be seen.

Now Pricilla was just getting out of school. She got on her horse and started her way home.  Her father and mother were waiting for her, with dinner on the table with plenty of deserts. 

 As they sat and started eating, Mrs. Penny then said, "Honey there was a stranger here today.  He thought he was smart and slick in a way.  He offered to buy our wonderful farm.  I laughed and said no, then throw this information away." said Mrs. Penny   "Really honey, did they say why they wanted to buy our land." asked Mr. Penny  

"To build condos no one need.  Honey, there's nothing but farmers around.  There aren't any city people around,  So what makes them think that anyone going to buy their condos, jet alone sell them their property." explained Mrs. Penny   "Mom I heard a couple things about that man at school.  They threaten my friend father and convince him to sell.  Then all of the sudden, they change their mind and decide to pursue someone else." explained Pricilla as she ate her dinner.   "Well, they barking up the wrong tree, for I thought it was one.  I see there's another partner involved.   If their plans are to pursue me.  I'm not selling, no day, no time soon.  Let's just eat our dinner and forget about these fools." Said, Mr. Penny