LEO'S GOLD

Now Max headed home, while Leo was busy looking around the woods making sure nothing looked different.  Besides, he heard two screams and the second one didn't sound right.  Leo went to the spot where he first caught the two men digging.   As he looked around he noticed a big pail of dirt and leaves.  So he figured he take a further look.  With his powers, he removed every leaf and every bit of dirt off of the officer, not knowing what he would find.  When Leo realized the officer, he floated over him and checked his pulse. 

 The officer wasn't breathing.  Leo quickly threw a ray of red clouds into the officer.  Then he floated into a tree and waited.    After a couple of seconds,  the officer started to cough, then he slowing stood up.  "What the hell happen to me, those two as hole did something to me, put what.  Oh, my goodness, I forgot all about Priscila," he said as he quickly headed back to his car, then headed to her house.

When Leo noticed that the officer was fine, he headed back to his house.   Priscila was still sitting in the same spot he had left her. He popped in out of the blue and she jumped right out of the chair and onto the floor.   "Hey, what do you have a door for?" she asked as she got up.

"It makes a house look like a house.  I never use the door.  Look, girl  those two men are bad news, one of them killed the officer that was guarding your house."said Leo   "What, are you sure, his dead?"she asked     "Not anymore."said Leo   "What?"she asked   "Well I got to him in time, after thirty minutes the magic doesn't work."said Leo as he went into his frig and started making something to eat.   

"What. You gave, him, life again?  Is that what you just told me?" she asked   "Look, let me ask a question or two.  Are you hungry?" said Leo trying to make her shut up.    "Yes, I'm a little hungry.  How did you give him life?" she asked   "Here, eat that apple, and please just shut up for at least five minutes." said Leo as he took a bite of his apple.

"Now Max and Rick were chilling and getting ready to go to bed.  "So, tomorrow it's another day."  said Max    "A long one at that.  Is there anything wrong?" asked Rick   "No, not really." said Max  "What do you mean not really?'asked Rick the girl somehow escaped,  but I did make sure the officer is well buried." said Max   "You let the bitch get away.  She was the first priority, not the dead cop, he was going anywhere." said Rick   "Look, man, I messed up, I'll look for her in the morning.  Man Chill." said Max, as he went to bed.    "You better find her, before she opens up her mouth," said Rick as he also went to his bed.   After a while, they both fell asleep.

Now the Officer went back to Priscila's house.  He began to search and call out for her.  But there was no answer,  as he passed the kitchen, he noticed the pieces of rope on the floor.  "They must still have her, or she got away.  I think I go pay these guys a visit," he said to himself as he headed to the hotel.

Now Leo and Priscila were getting to know each other.  He told part of his story to Priscila, but he never mentioned that he was a prince.   He didn't think that was of any importance.  "Girl, I don't think you should go back to your house anytime soon.  Right now they must be looking for you everywhere.  I can fix you a tree where you can stay until things get better." explained Leo  "Why can I stay here?' she asked   "That's why,? I don't like a question and you ask too many.  So do you want the tree or not?" asked Leo   "How in the world I'm I going to sleep in a tree?" she asked   Leo to put his hand on his head.  

"Look around, girl this is a tree, it's my house, but it's a tree.  Now again I asked you, do you want to go home, I'll take you there, right now.  If you like, I can do that for you." said Leo   "What happens to the tree you were going to fix for me?" she asked   Leo didn't say a word, he levitated both of them and went outside.   He approached the tree next to his, and with his magic, he made the tree into a treehouse.  Not made of gold, but made of wood.  It was beautiful everything was red oak, shiny and pretty.   When Priscila saw the door appear, she smiled  "Go ahead open the door." said Leo   Priscila opened the door, when she looked around she felt as dough she was in a giant dollhouse.  

"Oh, my goodness, this is beautiful.  How did you do that?" she asked   As soon as she asked that question, Leo vanished, went home without even saying, goodbye,  "Hey, come back.  where did you go?" she said    Priscila noticed that he wasn't coming back,   So after a while, she got comfortable and went to sleep.