Leo's Gold

The following morning, Priscila woke up bright and early.    As she went to the bathroom, she noticed a nice hot breakfast on the end table.  "Hey, Leo, Where are you?" she asked as he went into the bathroom.  She didn't get any answer from Leo then she thought to herself, "I think I should stop asking so many questions  I'm scaring Leo away and right now he's my only friend."  She then sat down and ate her food.

Now Max and Rick were also up and early.   "So, I'm going to look for this bitch.  What do you want me to do with her." asked Max   "Do whatever you want, just make sure no one ever sees her again.  Understand me?" asked Rick   "Got, your message, Later man," said Max as he walked out of the house.   He got on one of the horse and took off.   As he was further away, he noticed a cop car coming down the road.   "Fuck, I'm seeing things," he said as he noticed the cop that he shot was driving as dough nothing happens.    Max reached for his gun and started to follow the cop's car.   When he got close enough, "Hey, you pig!" he screamed and then he shoot through the glass and the officer again was dead.  "Fuck, I'm making sure you don't get up ever again," he said as he shot him four more times.  Then he rode away on his horse as nothing happen. 

Leo was also up bright and early.  He happened to hear all the shots that Max had fired. "Shit, not again, I wonder who he's hurting now, "said Leo and he flew in the direction of the shots.  When he arrived he found the cop dead in his cop car.  When he got closer he realized it was the same cop he saved the day before.  "Man, not you again.  You just don't know how to stay out of a bullet way.  Look, I'll bring you back again, Listen to my words, when you wake up, go Home!.  Do you hear me go home?  You are not lucky being a cop, find another job.  I don't feel like wasting my powers on someone who's going to keep getting shot.  Do you hear me!" said Leo as he started to bring the officer back to life again.    Before he left he said one more thing, "Buddy, if you don't go home.  Three strikes and you're out.  I wouldn't be able to help you even if I try." he said as he vanished into thin air.

Now Priscila was enjoying her food when Leo popped in out of n where.  This made her spill her coffee. "Hey that's not cool, you can give someone a heart attack, pop in and out." she said  "Sorry about that, what else do you know about these two men?'asked Leo   "Not really much. Why do you ask?" she said   "They are not good people, they just shot up the same cop from last night." said Leo   "The one you bring back is dead again?'she asked   "Didn't I just say that, and then I gave him life again." said Leo   "What?  That poor man must be confused, out of his mind." said Priscila   "True, but he's not dead, that's what important."said Leo     "Leo, I think they're after your gold." she said   "If that is the case, I'll turn both of them into gold before they get their dirty hands on my gold."said Leo getting angrier  by the minute.

"What are we going to do?" she asked    "I can't be seen by anyone, I really don't understand why you can see me.  The witch that put a spell on me, said I'll never have anyone to care for me.  That I was a selfish greedy monster, so she made me into this.  I've been like this for over one hundred years and counting. Now I want to protect you and the others in this town, but how if you can't be seen?" explained Leo   "You can be seen, I see you, don't I. said  Priscila as she led over and kissed him on the head.   

Leo felt a warmth inside, something that he didn't feel in years. This made him nervous and scared.  "What did you do that for?'he asked as he moved away from Priscila    "What? I kissed you.  What the hell's wrong with that?" asked Priscila with a smile on her face.   "Felt weird."  said Leo  "Wierd good or weird bad?" she asked     "Why are you always asking questions?" asked Leo   "Me?  You do the same thing." she said   "No I don't "he said  "Yes you do!" she said   "Look I really don't have any time for this.   I need to go find these men and destroy both of them.  You stay here, out of the way.  I'll be right back." said Leo as he vanished again.