Leo's Gold

The Penny's continue to eat their dinner.  After dinner, Priscilla did her homework.    When she was done, the day was practically over.  She then went into the bathroom and got ready for bed.  The day was over for the Penny's.  

Now for Max and Rick, it wasn't quite over.  "They said they weren't selling.  I guess we have to make them sell." said Rick   "I 'm not hurting anyone." said Max  "We don't have to hurt anyone.   We can take the main beams of the stable.  Then it will come tumbling down. It'll look like an accident." explained Rick  "That's if it goes the way you plan.  If something goes wrong what then?'asked Max  "Nothing's going to go wrong,  Watch and wait." said Rick as he went in the direction of  Penny's farm.    Max and Rick, went into the stables as quiet as possible.  They bring some carrots to keep the horse quiet.

Then they continue what they were doing.  They took the stables main road and one of the main beams. They replaced the beam with a hollow piece of bamboo.  The weight of the beams will slowly but surely make the other beams come tumbling down.  Rick and Max set their plan in action.

The next morning,  The Penny's all were up and ready for the day. They did their morning routine, and all ate breakfast then out the door they all went, in their owned direction.  Now  They let all the horses out to get some air,  Meanwhile, they used the stables to milk the goat and remove the sheep's wool,    The Penny's didn't have any idea, what their faith will be.  Priscila said goodbye as she got on her horse and went to school not knowing that she will never see her parents again.

Now Rick and Max chilled in the hotel room looking at the blueprints.  There were very excited to dig in  Penny's property.  But as they examined the blueprints they noticed they were off by about fifty feet.  "Rick you see what I see?"  asked Max  "No, this is wrong, so wrong.  It looks like dough we're off by fifty feet.  How in the world did that happen." said Max as he looks at the papers again to make sure.  "Fifty feet. we really don't need  Penny's farm. Oh, shit!" said Rick remembering what they just did at the stables.   "So, we need to go and put the beam back." said Max   "Are you crazy, if we're caught,  putting the beam back, what then?  You want to put it back, fine help yourself, but me.  I need to find out who owns that forest." explained Rick as he took out another set of blueprints.   

Max walked and quickly got on a horse. Slowing he tries to approach the stable without being heard or seen. But before he was close enough, the stables come tumbling down, on Mr. and Mrs. Penny.  Max moved as fast as he could.  Then he started running away from Penny's Farm.   He first set fire to everything.   Priscilla was still on the same road heading to school.   Then Max rode his horse right by her.  Priscila almost fell off her horse. "Hi stupid!  watch where you're going," she said thinking nothing of it.   Then she continued on her way to school.

Max, wasn't sure if Priscilla could have seen his face or not.  But just in case he quickly went and shaved his hair all off.  Then sat in the kitchen looking at the prints like nothing happen.