1- New Tweet from Justin Bieber

Lauren Marie Valentine.

The signal of a school day,

The sound of my alarm echoed through out my room.

I groaned , turning over, and searching my side drawer for my phone.

Squinting at the phone screen, I turned the alarm off and checked the time.

7:45 A.M

Friday mornings weren't the worst. Regardless,  I couldn't stand being rudely awoken by my alarm at an unholy hour which I would usually sleep through. I sighed, pushing myself out of bed and entering the restroom.

Quickly showering and pulling on a pair of adidas track pants and a simple black tank, I combed through my hair, putting it into a high pony tail, and rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning mum" I smiled.

"Mum? Are we British ?" Mom laughed.

"Shush" I giggled.

Mom slid a plate of pancakes and bacon over to me and I quickly ate. "Eager much?" Mom commented.

I grabbed my car keys and made a run out the door, sliding on a pair of black timberlands.

"Laur? How about some color for a change?" Mom shrugged.

"I wasn't in the mood today mother" I replied, grabbing my bag and entering the drivers seat.

Pulling out of the driveway , I rolled down the window, screaming an obnoxious "I love you!" and driving away.

Making it to school with about 15 minutes till the bell, I walked to my locker, opening it and grabbing the necessary supplies for the morning.

"Laur!" A voice said , slamming the locker next to me.

I turned around to be greeted by the one and only , Chaz Somers.

"What's up Chazzy boo?" I laughed.

"Have you seen Ry Ry?" He asked.

"No, I just got here, anyway who cares about Ryan? You have my presence here?? I'm a blessing" I said in a joking tone, all though I was quite serious.

"Yeah right" Ryan said, slinging an arm around me.

"RYANNN" Chaz shouted, which I didn't understand , considering he was about a foot away.

"Chaz , I'm right here" Ryan said , being over dramatic and sticking a finger in his ear.

"Yeah I know, I just like my friends" Chaz said and smiled.

He moved closer and pulled the three of us into a hug.

"Jaurazyan for life" He fake sobbed.

"Although quite nauseating, how about Laurazyan? I don't see where the J is coming from" I said.

I knew, I just didn't like it.

"Laur, Justin is still our friend" Ryan sighed.

"Maybe yours, not mine. He doesn't make an effort to know me anymore so I don't consider that a friend" I smiled.

I was hurt. Justin and I were best friends, I loved him , it's been 2 and a half years. He sees Ryan and Chaz all the time, but I haven't even gotten a single text.

I wasn't going to let it affect me though. I'm over letting Justin Bieber affect my life. I wanted to be happy. He made me happy, once upon a time, I guess, but we all move on.

"Group Hug? And we weren't even invited?"

We broke apart to see my current boyfriend Sebastian and my best friend Addison.