4- Sloppy Twister

Lauren's POV

(A/N SORRY IF THE WEIRD QUESTION MARK AND BOX APPEAR ITS THE APPLE UPDATE BUT I MEAN TO WRITE I OR IT , IM UPDATING MY PHONE TONIGHT SO ILL EDIT THIS ON MY LAPTOP TOMORROW TO FIX IT)

I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone.

I️t had been ringing off the hook non-stop for the last two minutes and all I was trying to do was nap.

I got back from work about an hour ago and fell asleep instantly.

New Text from Addison
- links hoe ?

I laughed and replied telling her to come over.

She shot me a text back automatically saying I should go over instead.

I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. Even though it was 8 pm , i did just nap and sleepy breath is gross so.

I looked at myself in the mirror and mumbled gross to myself as I pulled my hair back into a neat bun. Leaving the bathroom, i walked downed the stairs and ran into my mom.

"Going somewhere?" She asked.

"Yeah! Addison's place" I said.

"If that's okay" I added quickly.

"Of course, I'm gonna go out with a friend anyway so don't stay up late" She smiled.

Mom kissed my forehead before grabbing her keys and leaving.

"Wait! Can i get a ride?" I asked.

She nodded quickly and I went into the passenger seat.

My mom wasn't a splitting image of me. She had blonde hair and the brightest blue/green eyes you could ever see. I did have some of her facial features but I was a good inch taller than her.

Obviously, I got my eyes and hair from my father. Who we don't speak of much. It's not like one of those "my father left my mother" situations. They had a divorce when I was about 9 years old. I was an only child.

I do see my father every now and then, he visits all the time along with me going to see him. My parents don't hate each other, they just fell out of love. Things happen.

I'm  17 year old and a junior in high school. I'm content with my life and I'm happy to know the people I do. Well, most.

I reflected over my sudden decision to lash out at Justin yesterday. I honestly felt guilty but at the same time, all the thoughts flooded my mind of when Justin left me and didn't contact me.

I'm definitely not one to hold a grudge but Justin meant the world to me. Imagine seeing someone everyday and talking to them 24/7 to never getting a phone call ever again.

Of course, I missed him. But I can't risk getting close to him again if he'll just leave me again.

After my parents divorced, I was pretty upset. I felt abandoned like I'd have to choose sides but i was so grateful to my parents for remaining civil and kind with each other.

I said goodbye to my mom as I walked into Addison's house.

Addison looked pretty; she wore a beige sweatshirt with grey leggings and still managed to look like a goddess.

I looked at her sweatshirt and realized that I forgot to return Justin's. Not that he would care, he's rich enough to own all the sweatshirts in the world. Oh well. I'll sell I️t on eBay or something.

"So what do you wanna do? I'm bored." Addison sighed.

"bitch i don't know, you hit me up" I said.