6- Twenty Questions

Lauren Marie Valentine.

"Stupid school, stupid people, stupid freshmen, stupid, stupid, stupid" I mumbled to myself while taking the necessary books out of my locker.

Monday mornings were not my strong suit. Walking down the hallway towards AP English. The room just happened to be located in one of the modules which only made me more frustrated as I walked down the staircase.

Distracted by my thoughts, I didn't notice myself walk straight into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I cried frantically. Thanking myself for not dropping anything and thanking god that the other person hadn't either, I looked up, only to make eye contact with Justin.

"Never-mind, I take that back" I said.

"Wait, Justin what the hell are you doing here?" I asked before pushing him.

A confused expression hit my face as I stared at him. A smirk appeared at his lips before he flipped his hair and adjusted his posture. "Told you I'd be back" He laughs.

"What do you mean 'you're back'" I asked, holding up fingers to quote him.

"Well, I'm on probably the longest break of my tour for 3 months and I got to talking with Scooter and my mom and my management. After all, I have to admit, I kind of missed this place." He said before looking around.

"How is it that you just reappear into my life all of a sudden?" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. "I mean- it's like you disappear and then you just come back out of nowhere on this 'longest break of your tour' and decide 'hey let me just follow Lauren all over the place and take her point literally when she says i can't go to school' like seriously Justin. It's been two days! Two days since I told you that! And somehow you manage to show up and apparently attend school again"

"I got to admit. I thought you'd be a little more excited" He shrugged. "And plus, this is a great way to spend time together. And it'll help me get you to forgive me" He winks at me.

I roll my eyes at him. "Just because we had one good moment when you literally kidnapped me does not mean we're best friends Justin. I thought you were going to be gone within a week and I didn't know I was going to be seeing you from Monday to Friday from the unholy hours of 8-2:20"

"We could see each other on the weekends too, babe" He smirks. "Besides, I know you're honestly screaming with joy on the inside"

"Wow, am i that obvious? I'm clearly so ecstatic" I say with each word dropping of sarcasm.

He grabbed my hand before leading me towards a classroom and shutting the door. "Let's get a-talking" He smiled.

"Um, not that I'm interested in talking to you in the first place, but I have class to get to so no" I say before walking towards the door.

He grabs on my waist before turning me around. I felt myself hold my breath as suddenly our faces were so close. "I'm not giving you much of a choice here babe" He smirks as he pulls me closer.

My eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes when all of a sudden, I pushed him back. "I should- i have to uh" I stutter before feeling a blush rise to my cheeks.

I didn't even have to look at Justin to know he was smirking and flipping his hair. But regardless, I did anyway. 'Gross' i thought to myself even though i knew i really didn't mean it .

"That could've been interesting" He looks up at me. He walks over to a desk and sits down, dropping his hands on his lap and staring at me. "Teach me something".

"How about... oh i don't know? Go to class?" I said sarcastically before looking at the clock. "Oh shoot, Justin I'm 20 minutes late!" I quietly shouted.