10- Want You

Lauren's POV

I brushed through my brown hair one last time, making sure I had perfectly straightened it. Setting down the brush, I ran my fingers through my hair. I had considered dying it blonde but with my olive tan skin and green eyes, I felt as if there was a strong chance it wouldn't suit me all that well.

I quickly did a half up & half down hairdo, one of Ariana Grande's signature looks. I never understood how someone could be so beautiful and talented.

It was almost unfair. I take that back. It was unfair.

I settled on a casual outfit wearing a white halter top with blue ripped boyfriend jeans and my bee-embroidered gucci aces.

The shoes had cost me almost $700 of which I saved up a few of my cafe checks for. I was an absolute sl*t for luxury items although I wasn't exactly able to afford them that easily.

I had plans to meet with Ryan and Chaz. I invited Addison but her mother claimed she was going out too often to which of course, we both disagreed. But it wasn't up for arguments so we left it at that.

The sound of a car horn outside of my window startled me and tore me out of my thoughts. I quickly grabbed my phone and crossover body bag which I slid onto my left shoulder.

I left my room and went downstairs, locking the front door as I left my house. Mom wasn't home as she was busy at work, of course.

I walked towards Ryan's car before suddenly stopping. Sitting in the passenger seat was Justin. Of course. Why wouldn't he be here? It's not like I was trying to avoid him.

I glared at Ryan who merely shrugged in response. I had specifically asked him who was attending and he assured me it would just be him and Chaz.

I blame myself for believing him.

"Why is he in my seat?" I raise an eyebrow. The stubbornness was evident in my voice. I always called shot-gun. It didn't matter if I was the last one being picked up.

The passenger seat had my name on it. Literally.

One day after a long argument with Chaz on who got to sit in the front, he spat out "The seat isn't yours Lauren! It doesn't have your name on it!".

So me being me, I picked up an engraved plaque with Lauren written on it and attached it to the back of the seat.

Chaz couldn't argue with me any further.

"Your seat?" Justin grunted, clearly not wanting to put up with my attitude.

Which he deserved.

I decided not to push any further, considering I didn't want to talk to him any longer and simply made my way to sit next to Chaz in the back.

"Lauren, are you okay?" Chaz asked as he put a hand on my forehead.

I smacked it away and grunted. "Why wouldn't I be?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because you're letting Justin sit in your seat." Chaz said slowly, afraid that I'd lash out.

"It's not her seat!" Justin exclaimed.

"No bro. It is though." Chaz says and points at the plaque.

"What the fuck?" Justin laughs along with Ryan and Chaz.

"Damn, she must like you or something" Chaz sat back in his seat.

I quickly smacked him on the head as he groaned "Ow!"

"Idiot" I hissed before crossing my arms.

Justin turns around to look at me before winking and flashing his signature smirk.