7- Dont Worry

Lauren's POV

I gathered my things as the bell rang before standing up.

"Miss Valentine, the bell hasn't rang yet. Do you mind sharing with the class why you're standing up?" Mr. Mennella - my trig teacher questioned, causing everyone to turn around and look at me.

"Yeah I do mind" I muttered, quickly regretting my choice.

"Excuse me?" He asked quirking a brow.

But not before the sharp sound of the bell rang.

"Saved by the bell" I quickly said and walked out of the room before he could reply.

"Laur" A soft voice said while tapping me on the shoulder.

Turning around, I was met with the eyes of Chaz. "What's up?" I asked.

"Where were you during English?" He asked. I had almost forgotten that I skipped.

I quickly debated with myself over whether or not I should tell the truth before giving in. "I was with Justin" I said truthfully.

"Justin?" Chaz questioned as he raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, he's going to school here. Right?" I asked.

Chaz began to chuckle which answered my question. "Lauren, I hate to break it to you but Justin only came here today to drop my phone off. I left at his place" Chaz continues to laugh.

"That mother-flower!" I say as my jaw drops. "He totally lied so I would think I wasn't the only one skipping class!" I struggled to comprehend.

"He made you skip class and you believed him." Chaz pats my shoulder as he chuckles.

"Wait until I see that grasshole" I muttered to myself, furrowing my brows.

"Grasshole? Motherflower? Are we appreciating nature or something?" He questions as he slings an arm around me.

"No but rather the extensive amount of words in the dictionary that can substitute profanity." I argued, holding my head up high.

I hated cursing and I hated myself whenever I resorted to it. It just felt so unnecessary but I couldn't deny the occasional slip.

Chaz walked me to the parking lot as I stood on my toes searching for Sebastian's car. I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked over to his car and noticed he wasn't there.

"Are you and Sebastian going on a date?" Chaz asked.

"Yeah actually" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Well, I'll get going now. I should find Ryan" Chaz waved as he walked off towards his car.

I sighed as I continued to wait by Sebastian's car. I continuously looked at the time as whether it was on my watch or my phone as 20 minutes passed. I️ played with the ring on my finger as I leaned against the car.

"So much for hope" I️ sighed.

"Waiting for someone?" A voice called across the parking lot.

I followed the trail of the voice as I noticed Justin leaning against my car. "What are you doing here?" I snapped. Quite frankly, i didn't appreciate his lying to get me to skip class and nor did I want to admit that I was in-fact waiting for my boyfriend who had probably stood me up.

"Woah what's with the 'tude?" Justin called as he walked closer to me. "Who's car is this?" He questioned as he leaned against Sebastian's Mercedes Benz. Justin traced the hood of the car as he stared it. "Gotta admit, it's nice. But it definitely has nothing on your Range Rover"