Chapter 4

Your POV

"Wow, your house isn't as dopey as I thought it would be!" I teased Adrien, marvelling at his huge abode.

"Thanks! Means a lot!" Adrien said sarcastically as he laughed musically.

Oh, Jesus.

That boy's laugh.

I started laughing along, a tiny bit dazed and hoping Adrien wouldn't notice.

He leads me into his house and set up our project while I looked around a bit.

My gaze automatically fell on the stairs that lead up to who-knows-where.

I was almost tempted to go up them.

"Hey, y/n! I'm done! Come here!" I heard Adrien yell.

"I'll be right there!" I assured him as I took a second glance at the staircase, then raced off towards Adrien.

~ Time Skip! ~

We had just finished the project and we're now celebrating that our school work was done by eating junk food and watching "Now You See Me."

I suddenly heard squirming from inside my bag.

Oh please not right now...

"Umm... hey, Adrien?" I asked hesitantly.

He paused the movie and turned to face me.

"Yeah?" He questioned me.

"Where's your bathroom? Or– I should probably ask you where the nearest bathroom is." I said with a sheepish smile.

He smiled back and gave me the directions to it.

I nodded my head and grabbed my backpack subtly.

"Hey, do you want me to keep the movie paused?" Adrien asked me.

"Nah, it's fine. I've seen this movie a bunch of times." I told him, waving my hand in dismiss-ion.

He nodded at me and went back to watching the movie as I snuck away to his bathroom, my backpack in my hand.

~ Time Skip! ~

The rattling sounds still radiated from my backpack when I finally got to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

"Quince! Quit making those rattling sounds!" I yelled at my backpack, or rather, the thing that was in it.

There was more ruckus as the creature struggled to climb out of my bag.

"But y/n! This is important!" It yelled.

It then tumbled out of my backpack and revealed itself.

It was my clumsy, cool, and cute kwami; Quince.

A snow leopard.

"Y/n! There's an akumatized villain nearby! Look out a window!" Quince screamed at me.

"Okay, only if you quiet down a little! Adrien is in here and if you don't quiet down, he'll get really suspicious!" I whisper-yelled.

"Okay fine, but you better leave quickly!" Quince whispered.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Don't leave this place. Stay. There." I said sternly.

Quince nodded his head shakily.

I opened the door, crept out of the bathroom, and into a hallway with windows.

I looked out of one and saw that Quince was right.

There, in a park, there could be an akumatized villain clearly in sight.

From what I could see, she was holding an umbrella and had big swirly twin tails resting on her back.

She had purple and light purple hair, and those two colors swirled together at her pigtails.

I could also see that Marinet- I mean, Ladybug beat me to the akuma!

But there was another miraculous there.

Hmm.

That's odd.

Oh well.

I quickly raced back into the bathroom, grabbed Quince, and jumped out the window.

"Quince! Whiskers out!" (If you guys have any suggestions for a better catchphrase- or whatever they're called, plz leave a comment!) I whisper-yelled at Quince to transform me.

My costume consisted of an off-the-shoulder crop top which was grey, rimmed with black and decorated with leopard spots.

I also had shorts also rimmed with black, and also decorated with leopard spots.

I had black leather elbow-length gloves that were fingerless, black leather boots that were knee-length, a black belt with a silver buckle, a black undershirt, snow leopard ears and tail, and my miraculous was a silver chain necklace with a(n) (f/c) cat pendant (I will post a picture of ur outfit soon!).

"Alright Quince, let's do this again!"