Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

I couldn't explain it if I wanted to; the feeling of relief that washed over me once the colour returned to Marinette's face. Once she looked like Ladybug, not Antibug.

She looked up at me, a smile covering her face before she embraced me. I returned it gratefully.

"Oh!" Marinette exclaimed as if she remembered something vital. She then turned to the purple akuma just as it was about to fly away.

"Not so fast!" Mari said as she leaped toward it. "Bye bye little butterfly!" She said as she de-akumatized it.

I smiled at her.

I then remembered. Chat. I looked to my left, only to be met with big, green, cat-like eyes. "So..." He started. "You're Snowstorm..." I looked down at myself, recalling that I had transformed in front of him.

After a moment of hesitation, I admitted, "Yes. I'm Snowstorm." To my surprise, he smiled. "I had my suspicions." He told me.

Just then, I heard the collective sound of beeping. "Your Miraculouses." I inferred, looking at Chat and Mari. "You'll transform back soon!"

Chat and Mari looked at eachother. "It doesn't matter." Marinette shrugged. "What matters is that I'll never be jealous of anyone again." She vowed.

"It's too destructive-" Marinette was cut off by the sounds of herself and Chat Noir transforming back to their civilian forms. I stared in bewilderment at what— it rather, who — was standing before me.

Adrien. Adrien was standing before me, staring wide-eyed at Ladybug, who was now Marinette.

I smiled widely before trapping them both in a hug. "I'm just glad both of you are okay." I acknowledged as I felt them hug back.

I then heard Mari sigh. "OK." She said as she pulled out of the hug. "Adrien... I'm sorry. I've been jealous and impulsive just to hide the fact that I..." she paused. What are you doing, Mari?

"That I... had a c-crush on you." She confessed, looking down. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw Adrien do the same. Why would she confess to him!? How!? And why right now of all times!?

My thoughts raced frantically as Mari exhaled again. "Adrien, I shouldn't have been so desperate. I should've recognized that... you like Y/n... not me." She confessed.

"H-huh?" Adrien and I exclaimed in surprise. But Mari just shook her head and smiled, as if knowing she had proved a point.

"It's okay. I understand." She told us. "And I don't have a crush on you anymore. But I do still want to be your friend, if that's okay..."

Adrien paused. "Of course I still want to be your friend. In fact, I'm still wondering if you want to be mine." He smiled. Marinette breathes a sigh of relief.

"So, are we all good?" I gave them both a smile as they nodded. "Actually, let me charge up my Kwami and I'll go tell everyone that Ladybug, Chat Noir and Snowstorm saved the day." Marinette told us as I laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Let's go help her." I suggested as I started walking towards where Mari went. I suddenly felt a hand grab mine and turn me back around, only for me to be met with Adrien's nervous face.

Adrien turned towards me. Since I didn't look at him right away, he gently grabbed my chin and turned my face so that my soft/sharp e/c eyes stared head-on into his emerald green ones.

"You know, I don't regret it." Adrien told me, his tone low. I looked up at him, showing my puzzlement. "Don't regret what, Adrien?" I asked inquisitively.

His eyes darted to my lips for a moment. "Kissing you." He responded.

By that time, my heart was just about ready to full-on explode. "Y-you don't? I stuttered. "But look at what it's caused..."

"I'd go through something like that again if it meant kissing you." He smiled. My breath hitched. Was he being serious?

I then smiled. "You know what? Me too." I revealed, Adrien's smile growing wider by the second.

He then brought his hand up to my cheek, caressing it as he brought his face closer to mine.

Then, sooner than I thought, his soft lips connected with mine. I always used to cringe at those silly descriptions of first kisses. Things along the lines of 'It felt as if fireworks were bursting inside of me.' But now, I understood.

It actually did feel like that. It felt like the warmest feeling was blossoming in my heart, exploding like a firework and spreading through me.

Wow, y/n, can you get any cheesier?

I didn't care much that I was being cheesy. All I was focused on was Adrien; his lips moving against mine, his hand resting on my waist, being careful not to go to low.

"Awe, look at that! My ship is sailing!" A voice sounded next to us, and then a laugh. With effort, we tore away from each other, looking for the voice.

There, floating in front of us were Quince and another Kwami: a black cat.

"Quince! What are you doing out!?" I asked, flushing red. "Is that your Kwami, Y/n?" Adrien asked me, looking at Quince.

"Unfortunately, yes. That's my Kwami." I affirmed with sarcasm. "Quince, meet Adrien. Adrien, meet Quince."

"Adrien, you never told me you had a girlfriend!" The other Kwami commented. "And you never mentioned she was so pretty!"

"Plagg, I swear." Adrien gave 'Plagg' a warning look. "What!?" The Kwami exclaimed. Adrien sighed. "Y/n, this is Plagg. Plagg, this is Y/n." He introduced us. I smiled at the Kwami, who gave a nod of approval in response.

"So, who is she to you?" Plagg inquired as Adrien and I looked at each other. "Well, she's not my girlfriend..." He replied.

"...yet." He finished. I laughed nervously. "What are you saying?" I said in puzzlement.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I guess what I'm saying is... Y/n? Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled before giving him a peck on the cheek. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend, Adrien."

Time Skip! (This one's a long one!)

Adrien's POV

It's been at least 2 weeks since Y/n and I got together. Of course, we haven't forgotten that both of us are still "famous," so we've kept out relationship under wraps for now.

Of course, there are still "theories" Of is being together. Things like, for example: "Adrien Agreste and Y/n L/n, Spotted Holding Hands in a Bowling Alley."

For one, fighting akumas was getting easier because we all knew each other's identities. If two or all three of us are in the same class or eating together, it's easier for us to make excuses to go.

It's also just more convenient in general, since we all have a greater bond now, especially me and Y/n.

Ever since we've become a thing, we haven't been on any dates yet. But now, Y/n asked me out on a "Karaoke date," which is something I'm not familiar with, but willing to try. Plus, it sounds fun.

And I'd do anything for Y/n.

~•~

OMG *pant pant* THAT WAS *pant pant* SOOOO WORTH *pant* IT.

Hope you guys liked it!

- Tsukia