Chapter 7

~ Adrien/Chat Noir's POV ~

I quickly burst through my back door, and sped into my room as my miraculous beeped one last time, removing my costume from my body.

I then collapsed on my bed

I was absolutely astonished when I heard what Snowstorm could do.

She explained to us, and I quote; "I bet you're wondering why you haven't seen me in the past while when you all were fighting those Akumas without me. Well, the answer is that I simply decided that I needed a small break from fighting Akumas, because, as you may know, I have been protecting Paris since, I don't know, around five years ago? Hm... Something like that!" She had explained with a smile.

After that, we all got to know each other better and agreed that our trio would be the best thing for Paris.

However, I honestly don't believe that she, "Simply decided" that she needed a break from fighting Akumas.

I breathed out a long and loud sigh.

I then heard my phone buzz on spur of the moment.

Curiously, I crept over to the desk my phone was laying on, only to see that it was a text from Nino, my recent friend.

Nino ~ "Hey Adrien! I got an invite from y/n! She said that we could have a slumber party at her place!"

My eyebrow raised, and my lips curved into a grin.

Adrien ~ "Really? Who is going to be there?"

Nino ~ "Marinette, Alya, me, and obviously y/n. The only person that's left is u"

Adrien ~ "Well, text me the details!"

I smiled and scanned me eyes over my screen as Nino texted me the time, date and place for the party. He also texted me y/n's phone number.

I started to squint.

Adrien ~ "Dude, why did u send me y/n's phone number?"

Nino ~ "RSVP reasons. I also suspect that something is going on between u 2 😉"

My face flushed red.

Adrien ~ "😳 Why would u think that!?"

Nino ~ "Omg I ship u 2 soooo much 😍😍😍"

Adrien ~ "NINO U AVOIDED MY QUESTION!"

Nino ~ "Whatever dude, just be at the party"

Adrien ~ "NINO"

No answer.

Adrien ~ "NIIINOOOOOO"

Still no answer.

Adrien ~ "OK fine. I'll text y/n now"

I scrolled up until I reached the area where Nino texted her number.

I typed it into my contacts, and started to text her.

Your POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I was just making my way towards Marinette's Bakery to get some pastries for tomorrow's slumber party.

I brought my phone up to my face, and I saw that it was a text from an unknown number.

UN (Unknown Number) ~ "Is this y/n?"

Y/n ~ "I don't know, who's this?"

Adrein ~ "This is Adrien"

Y/n ~ "Hey Adrien. Yes, this is y/n"

Adrien ~ "K good"

Y/n ~ "Hey, how'd you get my number?"

Adrien ~ "Nino. Need I say more? Lol"

Y/n ~ "I should have expected this from a commoner like him 😂"

Adrien ~ "😂 Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I can go to your slumber party"

Y/n ~ "Ahh, I see... You have come to the right place! Access granted!"

Adrien ~ "Cya tomorrow then"

Y/n ~ "Cya"

"Hey y/n. Who exactly are you texting?"

I looked up to see Marinette, her face getting closer and closer towards my phone.

"Why does it matter, Ms. Nosy Pants?" I said with a teasing smile as I turned off my phone and stuffed it into my pant pocket.

I knew Marinette would freak out if she knew that I was texting Adrien.

She sighed and then brushed it off.

"So, why are you here?" She asked inquisitively, a smile forming on her face.

I shrugged.

"Just coming to pick up some pastries for the party." I explained, my lips curving into a smile as well.

"You got it, sister!" Marionette assured me as she skipped inside.

I followed after her and I bought the pastries from her.

Even though she is my friend, I like helping out her family's business, and Mari knows that.

Phew... Only 1 more store to stop by.

I sure hope this party goes well.