Chapter 5

Adrien/Chat Noir's POV
(A/N: Bet u weren't expecting that!)

Y/n had just gone to the bathroom and I noticed that she took her backpack.

I didn't question her, though.

I resumed "Now You See Me."

It was a pretty good movie so far.

Suddenly, something caught my eye as I tilted my head to look at it through the window.

It was an Akuma.

I rushed to grab Plagg, my Kwami, out of my backpack.

"Hey! Plagg!" I whispered.

"Is it an Akuma?" My Kwami asked as he charged out of my bag.

"Yah, our fifth one! Let's go!" I urged.

"Plagg, Claws Out!" I whisper-yelled.

~ Time Skip! ~

"Chat! You're here! The Akuma is in her umbrella!" I heard Ladybug yell.

Her umbrella... I thought.

This should be easy...

But it wasn't.

It wasn't at all.

She said her name was Stormy Weather, and I couldn't deny that she was hard to beat.

Your POV

I jumped from building to building.

House to house.

Roof to roof, and I finally got to the Akuma's location.

I saw the two other miraculous heroes (see what I did there?) fighting, or trying to fight the akumatized villain.

I watched them from a safe distance to assess their fighting skills.

I heard from Marinette, or Ladybug, that she had fought four Akuma's so far.

I guess this is her fifth.

But the thing she didn't tell me, was that she had another miraculous fighting alongside her.

Or maybe it was the other way around?

Either way, that didn't change the fact that I had to get involved with this battle, and probably soon.

These guys weren't holding up well.

I then hopped up and out of the alleyway that I was hiding myself in, and jumped on top of the nearest roof.

I then scanned Stormy Weather's position and then smirked with pleasure.

I had an advantage; the element of surprise.

I crept closer and closer to the akumatized villain until I was right on the roof she was standing on.

I was right behind her, so I hastily wiped the umbrella from her hand.

She only noticed when she tried to cause lightning, but nothing happened.

Then, swiftly, she turned around to face me, as I hid the umbrella behind my back.

"Oh, hey Stormy!" I exclaimed with and an innocent wink.

She did nothing.

I smirked, not so innocently.

"So~ I couldn't help but notice that your umbrella is gone..." I told her, her eyes still wide with shock and her body still as stone.

My smirk widened and I dangled the umbrella back and forth in a clock-like motion right in front of her face.

She still. Didn't. Move.

Pleased with my work, I tossed the umbrella to Ladybug who, hesitantly but nevertheless, caught it.

I flicked my wrist, and Stormy Weather instantly snapped out of her daze.

"Break it!" I yelled at Ladybug as Stormy started to charge at her.

Without another thought, Ladybug snapped the umbrella in half, releasing the butterfly known as an Akuma.

"Bye bye, butterfly!" Mar- Ladybug called out at she purified the winged creature.

A few moments after, I ran towards the two heroes and then stood there, assessing them.

Ladybug was- well, Ladybug, but that other miraculous was wearing a black, skin-tight bodysuit, a black mask, black cat ears and tail, and he had emerald green eyes with cat-like pupils.

"Who are you?" The strange hero and I asked in unison.

We both took a step back in surprise, but just moments later, laughed.

"No seriously, who are you?" The cat-like miraculous questioned me.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." I said as I waved my finger back and forth.

"Don't you know that it's rude to ask for someone's name without stating yours first?" I questioned him cheekily.

He sighed, chuckled, then smirked.

Hmm... He reminds me of someone I know... I pondered.

"OK, fine. You got me, kitty." The cat-like hero teased.

"My name's Chat Noir. You?" He said, tilting his head up slightly as if he was waiting for a response.

I smirked.

"The name's Snowstorm. Pleased to meet ya." I stated, thrusting my arm out for a handshake.

Instead, I got a kiss on the hand from the seemingly flirtatious Chat Noir.

"The pleasure's all mine, kitty." He said in a dangerously low tone.

There was a loud cough which was directed at me and Chat.

It came from Ladybug.

"Oh, hey! Who are you?" I asked Mari- Ladybug, hoping that she would catch on.

"Umm, I'm Ladybug- yeah..." She stated over her words.

"So, how did you do that?" Ladybug asked me.

I made a clueless face.

"Do what, Ladybug?" I asked as though I had no idea what she was talking about.

Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"You know what...!" She chided.

I smirked and started to back away.

"All the info you guys are going to get out of me right now is my name," I told them feistily.

I then gave them a smirk.

"Nine o'clock, Eiffel Tower, tonight. Be there, or- well, you know what!" I told them.

I laughed cheekily as I made a peace sign, and disappeared into the darkness, leaving Chat Noir and Ladybug speechless.