Chapter 61: Bigger and Bigger

A/N - I decided to change the way I was going to write this one to make it a better ending to Erin's birthday celebration. It's gonna start out where you're like, oh this is a dream, this isn't for real, but it is. I know most of you didn't like me killing off the kids, so I decided not to. So please just follow the storyline because I had to change for y'all and I hope you'll like it. I also hope it isn't too confusing. -MeggieTheWriter

Erin woke up screaming. She started crying and ran into her kids rooms. She checked their beds. Each one of them lying in their beds. "Oh, thank god." She whispered. Erin walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

"Erin, what are you doing up at 4 in the morning?" Jay asked, squinting because the lights were turned on.

"I had a nightmare. It felt so real, it felt so terrifying. It was so scary..." Erin ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"What was it about?"

"It was my birthday..."

"Your birthday isn't till tomorrow... So it's definitely not true." Jay comforted.

"And we were going to go have dinner on the sears tower, so we were on our way to drop off the kids at Will's. A semi flipped us and the kids..., they died." Erin teared up.

"Erin, it didn't happen. Don't worry, and we aren't going to the sears tower, we are going on a..., well I can't tell you cuz' then it won't be surprise. But, I love you, and everything is okay."

"I love you, too, Jay. Ya know we could head upstairs and clear our minds before the kids have to get up..." Erin teased and ran up the stairs.

"I love that idea." Jay smirked and followed her.

++++

"We have to go get the kids up now, we have been procrastinating and if we wait any longer, they will be late, and we will, too. We still gotta go to work." Jay stated.

"What if we quit?" Erin thought.

"What would we do for money?" Jay asked.

"I've always had an imaginative mind. Why not write a book...?" Erin extended her thoughts.

"Really, Erin? No. I mean, yeah, but I just don't know. I mean you could... actually, I have an idea." Jay stated.

"And idea? What is it?"

"Well, it's not really an idea, more or so already kinda there..." Jay drug on. "So like 10 years ago, I used to gamble a bit, I bet big, like hundreds of thousand dollars big and one. Then I bet big again. And bigger. And bigger, and eventually I quit while I was ahead, put the money in a private account and let's just say, I was saving it for a 'rainy day'." Jay said.

"How did you hide this from me? How much is it? Why wouldn't you want me to know?" Erin asked confused.

"I guess I kind of forgot about it until like a month ago when I received a letter from the bank telling me the amount. It's 18 million and it should be enough to hold us for a few years if we spend wisely.It should be enough to hold us until your book goes world-wide. And I was waiting for the right time to tell you, which I guess you could say is now."

"Well I'm glad I married a millionaire. You can be my sugar daddy." Erin teased, kissing him.

"No, we can't, we gotta get up and wake our kids." Jay rolled Erin over and kissed her neck. "Okay, fine, five minutes. Then we really gotta get going." 

"I agree." Erin kissed him back.

So a recap of this - basically the kids dying was just a dream and everyone is alive and healthy. Also Jay and Erin are actually gonna quit their jobs and Jay is a millionaire and Erin is gonna write a book! Yay. I hope you weren't disappointed and I also hope that you liked that I brought Shay, Nicole, and Noah 'back to life'. Vote and Comment your thoughts!