Inching, Crawling

It doesn't stop, the begging, the please, please, please -- none of it does anything. The things -- the things that are there, so sure they're there, they just wont stop, stop, stop. The things keep crawling, crawling, crawling all over everything.

Why, why, why, but please not why not. No one sees, no one sees the things -- the things that are there, so sure they're there. Why, why, why can't they see? They're there, always, always, always there.

Arms, face, neck, stomach, fingers, legs. There, there, there.

Please, please not. Please not there.

Where are the trains? The tracks? To follow lines would be so, so, so much better than these maps. They're not maps anymore, just scatterings, pin points, needle graves of locations. The frat house, the locker, the dorm, the car. Why is it that it's never really anywhere anymore? Just everywhere, anywhere, nowhere, but here.

There's nowhere to hide from the things, the things, the things. What are the things even? Not people -- surely not. They don't speak, just crawl closer, inch closer, ever closer.

They seem intent to kill, to drown, to smother. There's no escape here, not when they're everywhere, anywhere, nowhere, but here. The boy with the green eyes and the curls -- oh, where is he from? -- can, can, can not help.

--

Louis Tomlinson couldn't tell you the days of the week if you asked him to, couldn't tell you much of anything at all. He's afraid, so, so scared to speak because, "the things -- the things are everywhere." So, he keeps quiet and hides away, seeks warmth in the bed of the boy with the powder and the needles. If he behaves, does what the boy with the powder and the needles wants then, he doesn't have to pay, the money ran out some time, maybe, last week, anyway. The right body, the right boy, the right someone seems distant, distant, distant. Where's the powder, he told Harry it was dust? No, no, no he doesn't want to eat that. "Stop trying to feed him, Zayn," the boy with the powder and the needles will say. Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, what happened to his friends anyway?