Q x Reader

You met Q not to long ago at the supermarket. He told you everything. He talked about his show, his friends and his depression. You told him everything, almost everything. You didn't want to scare him off yet.

"You know y/n we never had the exes talk."

"Oh does that mean you want to have it?" You ask nervously. You hated that talk especially with your past.

You guys were at his place just sitting together on the couch watching tv. That was when he paused the tv.

"Well I mean it has to be done sometime right? Like it's a rule in dating. To get anywhere in a relationship you have to say the secret password and that is the exes talk." He said looking at you, you looking at the ground.

"Fine but you go first and this can't change anything." You say, yet again nervously.

"Of course and of course." He grabs your hand.

"I've had the usual relationships you know a few girls. However, one girl I thought I was going to marry. I actually proposed and everything. She said yes and it was great. We planned the wedding invited our whole families ,but two weeks before the wedding she left me for a cop. So yeah that's the worst it gets I guess." He was saying all of this while still looking in your e/c eyes.

"Wow Q, that's awful I am so sorry. I would never leave you for a cop. George Clooney, maybe."

He was once looking sad now thanks to you he is laughing again. "Ha, thanks y/n nice to know the only guy I'm competing with is George Clooney."

You let out a giggle, "I'm joking no way George Clooney could take me away from you."

He kisses you on the cheek before saying, "Your turn." He smiles and squeezes your hand for comfort.

"Okay. Umm. Like you I've had the normal relationships you know couple monthers. But, this one guy was special well I thought. We dated for three years. It was great it really was. I couldn't wait till he proposed. I thought he was the one. Then one day he lost his job. He tried to get another but failed everytime. He would spend most of his time at the bar. He came home later and later each time. I tried to get him to get help ,but he insisted he was fine. He eventually would build up anger from all this mess and the person he took it out on was me. It started out as yelling ,but then it would turn into him hitting me. He would start of with a few slaps to the face then maybe a punch. Then he hit hard enough that I was lying on the ground so he would kick me the rest of the fight. I eventually ended up in the hospital after a few times. And that is when I left. That is when I felt safe enough to leave. They arrested him and I was finally free. Well free to leave. I was never free of the fear. I still carried the pain. It took me awhile to leave my apartment. It took me awhile to accept being with someone else. But then you came along. You make me feel safe. You make me feel free of fear and the pain. And most of all you make me feel like I am loved again and that I deserve it again." You were looking down when you realized the tears running down your face. Then you remember the hand holding yours and look up at Q who is still looking at you but now with tears in his eyes.

"Y/n I am so sorry. How could anyone treat you like that. You are an amazing person, a beautiful person. I can't imagine hurting you. I love you and I will never let anything happen to you again."

He hugged you and he finally let the tears roll down his cheeks. He held you for what seemed like for ever and it made everything better. You never wanted him to let go. But you let go instead.

"Q I want you to know I love you too and I wouldn't dream of leaving you for anyone."

"Not even George Clooney?"

You look into his eyes and smile and he smiles and all of sudden the tears are gone. It was like the sun dried them up.

"Not even George Clooney."

He hugged you again. You broke it again and instead you kissed him. He kissed back and it felt like everything was better. Everything felt easier after saying the password which was the exes talk. You break from the kiss both of you smiling.

"Q am I just another usual relationship?" You ask hoping for a no.

"Oh y/n you are anything but usual my dear." He says with a laugh.

"Very funny."

"I think so. But no you are the most extraordinary person I now making this the most extraordinary relationship I have ever had." He pulls you in next to him and puts his arm around you.

"You know you are better then George Clooney right?"

You guys finish the day watching tv while he holds you. The whole time you think to yourself "Way better then George Clooney."