Murr x Reader

Dating was always rough. But you were having the worst luck. There was never a perfect date. Yet alone a perfect guy. But that will all change thanks to your best friends; Sal,Q,Joe, and Murr.

You all were hanging at a café around the corner from your place. You brought up your terrible date from the other night. How he took you to see a documentary on paper, the most boring date you called it. He would talk about his ex girlfriend and mention how she modeled for a living, well that made you feel bad about yourself. It just was not what someone hopes for in a date.

"I just don't understand why you would take someone to see a documentary on paper. Even if he just wanted in my pants how was he expecting on getting anywhere when Morgan Freeman was talking about cutting down trees." You said.

"Well I mean at least it was Morgan Freeman." Sal says trying to cheer you up.

"Then he would talk about his ex and how she was drop dead gorgeous. So that didn't make me feel better about anything. I just don't understand." You say.

"I think it was just one bad date. I mean I have been on plenty of bad dates." Q says.

"It's not just one bad date it's all of them. One guy thinks he is better then everyone because of his new car. Another guy takes you to 'his place' which turns out is his parents place. Then the last guy that you think is a great guy never calls you back. So yeah I know all the bad dates. I just want to finally have a perfect date with the perfect guy and think he could be the one. But I guess all guys just suck at first dates." You say.

"Not all guys suck at dates." Joe says.

"Oh yeah name one." You say.

"Um me! I have amazing first dates. I bet I can take you on the best date ever and it will make you realize that not all guys are bad at first dates." Murr says.

"What like you and me go on a date? You think you could make me rethink the whole guys suck at first dates thing? You, Murr, think you are going to take me on such an amazing date? Fine ,but what do I win if your wrong. I mean obviously if you win you got to go on a date with me." You say.

"Fine if you win I will set you up with my neighbor you have had googly eyes for since forever. And if I win you do whatever I want." Murr says.

"Really? Your neighbor? Okay deal! Murr get ready to try and create the perfect date."

"You bet I will. It's a date." Murr says.

"This should be interesting." Joe says. Then you all finish your cup of coffee and Murr plans to pick you up later that night for the date.

You are waiting for Murr ready to get this over with cause after Murr will have to set you up with his hot neighbor. You were wearing a red dress that was not too short. It hugged your body just right. You had on black high heels. You wore your hair down. You were ready ,but was Murr? Murr showed up and you opened the door not expecting much ,but he looked hot! He was wearing a suit and tie which made him look way better then anything ever before.

"Well you clean up nice." You tell him.

"You don't look too bad yourself Miss." Murr says.

"Well shall we get going then?" You ask.

"We shall." He says sticking out his arm for you to link yours to his.

"So where are we off too." You ask.

"The park." He says with a smile.

"The park? But it's nine at night. Isn't the park a little dark?" You ask.

"We will have to see then." He still says smiling.

You guys arrive at the park but have to walk a little deeper in. There he had lights strung on trees. A nice table with a picnic basket on it with candles. A blanket set out in a nice open area for star gazing. It actually looked great. Romantic.