Joe x Reader

Joe was a man of many words. He would not stop talking ever. You name it he talked about it. However one thing he never said was I love you. You knew you loved him. Heck you told him. Yet Joe will not say it. He will change the subject or smile and kiss you. But he will not say those three words. It made you wonder if he felt the same. And if he didn't what were you to do about it. Just deal with loving a man who will never love you back or will you leave the man you love in hopes to find someone as amazing as him. You talked to your friends about it, Sal,Q,Murr, but they told you not to worry he is just shy about it. Yet you still don't know what to do. So you visit your friends again to talk about.

"Guys I just don't want to continue in a relationship with a man I love ,but doesn't love me back."

"I think you should just wait till he is ready." Murr says.

"And when will that be? How long will it take him to fall in love with me when I fell for him the moment I looked in his eyes."

"I know it's hard y/n ,but if you truly love him wouldn't you want to hold out." Q says.

"It's not just that it's like he doesn't want to say it. Like he doesn't want to be with me anymore. And if he doesn't want to be with me anymore why shouldn't I end it. You know get the final word."

"Look we know Joe he feels something for you. We can see it in his eyes. He doesn't want to end things yet. I am sure if you wait he will say it." Sal says.

"I just don't want to get hurt. I don't want to have fallen in love with him then stayed with him even though he didn't feel the same and the whole time I fall more in love with him."

"Well have you ever even asked him how he feels?" Murr questions.

"Well no ,but when someone says they love you if you feel the same you usually say it back. And trust me I say it a lot so he had many opportunities."

"Well then there you go why don't you just straight up ask him how he feels." Sal says.

"Oh yeah hey Joe does you heart beat fast when your near me and do you think about me all the time because if so you may love me and I need to know. Yeah sure whatever let me just ask him. Cause guys love talking about feelings."

"He may not love talking about his feelings but you may find out he loves you." Q says.

"Fine ,but if this turns out badly I am blaming it on you guys."

You go over to Joe's place for a date,but decide that you needed to know how he felt and the guys were right for once. You loved Joe and you couldn't be with a guy who didn't love you back so you had to find out how he felt. Just be straight up and ask him. Or something like that.

"Hey y/n you look beautiful. Ready to go?"

"Joe I think we need to talk. Can we sit?"

"Sure. Of course. What's wrong?" Joe asked as you guys sat down.

"Well I love you Joe so much. But I don't know if I can continue being with you anymore."

"What why?"

"It's just I have told you over and over again I love you ,but yet you haven't said it once. I understand if you don't feel the same way ,but I can't be with someone who doesn't feel the same way. I wanted to spend the rest of our life's together. I wanted to marry you Joe. I wanted to start a family with you. Travel the world and see things I love with the man I love. I wanted us to love each other no matter what. But the thing is to do all those things Joe you have to love me back. So I'm sorry Joe because I may love you but I have to break up with you. I don't want to love when my love isn't enough."

"No wait y/n please don't go!"

"I don't want to can't you see how much this is killing me. I would die for you Joe. But I can't love for you. I love you so much that I am letting you go."

"No I want to be with you y/n. I don't want this to end. I don't want this to be goodbye."

"Fine Joe. Say it. Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I'm yours. I won't ever think of leaving you."

"The reason I haven't said it yet y/n was because I was scared. I was scared that if I said those words I would get hurt. I didn't want you to find someone better then me when I already said those words making it hurt worst cause I meant them but you left. I didn't want to get hurt. I was scared. I was scared of reality and what would happen if you hurt me and those words were real. I don't want you to leave y/n. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you and call you my wife. I want to start a family and have parties with our friends. I want to travel the world and see all that I love. I want to love each other and never stop. I don't want either of us to ever leave. I want you to be mine. But for all of that to happen you have to accept what I say. I love you. I have loved you from the moment you walked into my life and heck I am probably never going to stop loving you. You are a beautiful mess who knows how to make me smile. I could stay up all night watching movies with you. I don't want to ever stop doing those things and I want to do so much more. But to do that you have to know that I love you. I don't care if you hurt me now because I'm glad you know I love you. I love you and I don't want you to leave." He was tearing up while you were balling your eyes out.

"About time. I have been waiting to hear those words forever. I would never dream of leaving you I love you remember. I love you and you love me and that is the best love story of all time."

You guys kiss and then hug and go on your date and that was the rest of your night. After that Joe never stopped telling you he loved you and you never stopped loving him. It was the best love story of all time.