Murr x Reader

Your life was great you thought. You had a great place a great job. Oh, that job wasn't just great it was amazing. You were on a tv show with your four best friends. The Impractical Jokers. You enjoyed your time on an off camera with them. Your life was great, except you didn't have the only man you wished to have. He was one of your best friends, Murr.

You fell for his humor, laugh, smile, kindness, you name it you fell for it. However he had no clue you were an option to him. He thinks of you as one of the guys even though you would rather him be thought of as your guy. One day you guys are teaming up You and Murr vs Sal and Joe. You all had two thumbs down already and Q had none so he was safe. Today you were in the park and all you had to do was what the other guys told you to.

Before you guys started you noticed Murr talking to some girl. You have never seen her before.

"Hey, guys who is Murr chatting up?" You asked.

"Oh that's the girl he went on a date with the other night. Guess she is crawling back for more. I wonder if she is blind?" Joe says laughing making Sal and Q laugh as well.

"A date? He never told me he went on a date. He tells me everything why would he not tell me about realistic barbie over there?"

"Maybe he didn't want you to get jealous." Sal chimed in.

"Jealous? He is one of my best friends what is there to be jealous about. I would be happy if he found someone then he would leave me alone for once." You say trying not to sound jealous ,but inside you were and you really would be happy if he found someone as long as it was you.

"Why do you care then y/n?" Q said.

"Because he still is my best friend who used to tell me everything now he is hiding barbie from me."

"You know y/n it sounds like you have a crush on him." Sal decides to try and be funny.

"Yeah and pigs fly." Murr finally came over to you guys. "So Murr what were you doing?" You asked.

"Oh nothing." He says smirking.

"She didn't look like nothing." Joe says laughing.

"We went on one date. That's it." Murr says trying to get us to stop bugging him.

"Then why did she come here?" Q now pipes up.

"To bring back my wallet that I left at her place." Murr says, blushing.

"Ohhh so you hit that?" Sal says laughing. Murr nods and they are all laughing now. You just stand there dumb founded. And you were hurt because he never told you before hand and that it wasn't you he was with.

"Are we going to get started or what? Not all of us have time to stand around or sleep with people we just met okay." You say, annoyed.

"Really y/n? What's wrong?" Murr asked only because you called him out.

"Nothing I just want to get this over with so then I can go sleep with someone." You say jokingly. Q, Joe and Sal laugh not Murr.

"Okay then I guess we are up then." Murr said putting in his ear piece and hand you yours. The whole time his eyes on you.

"Okay guys this should be fun. Tell us when you guys are ready." Joe said.

You noticed Murr tying his shoe on a bench then he says, "Not ready." So you decide to say, while he still is tying his shoe, "Ready!" He gives you a look that could start wars. But you and him already had one.

"Okay then see the lady with the popcorn bucket Murr distract her. Y/n take a piece from the bucket." Sal informs us.

You notice the lady and Murr just finishing tying his shoe. You both nod then you go around her and Murr does his thing.

"Excuse me miss do you know if there are any hot dog stands around here?" Murr asks she begins talking about all the good stands when you are able to slip a hand in the bucket and grab a piece and you eat it. Murr notices and thanks the woman and you both walk farther away from her.

"Nice job guys!" Q says.

"Yeah Murr you didn't even have to sleep with her." You say joking but kind of real.

"Really y/n? What is your problem?" Murr asks angrily.

"You wanna know what my problem is? It's you!"

"Why what did I do?"

"You were my best friend. You would tell me everything before you told anyone else. Now I find out about barbie and your date with her last. You would have even told me you slept together. No now I found all this out from the guys. Why didn't you tell me. Why haven't you come over to my place and watch old reruns. What happened to no one could ruin our friendship. Well news flash Murr someone did and I think it was you."

"Y/n I don't know why I didn't tell you but why do you need to know. We still can be as close as we were. I don't always have to be with you."

You now notice tears in your eyes.
"You know what Murr I understand you have your own life but we used to do those things all the time. At least talk to each other on a regular basis ,but now when I call you don't answer and when you do you are with some girl. I don't want you with me all the time Murr I just want you to be my best friend all the time. Which means you care about my feelings and what I am doing. And I care about your feelings and what you are doing. I care about you Murr."

"I care about you to y/n. I'm sorry I have distanced myself from you I just needed some time to think."

"About what?"

"Hey guys we are still here!" Joe says in our ears."

"Okay fine just end this already." You say pleading.

"Fine! You guys have to hug and make up like the old days " Sal says.

"Nope. We lose." Murr says.

"Really? You hate me that much you would rather lose than hug me?" You begin to walk away when a hand grabs yours. Murr pulls you back to him.

"Quite the opposite y/n" Murr says smiling.

He then pulls you close wraps his hands softly around your face and then he kisses you. Murr is actually kissing you! The man you have loved forever is kissing you! Sadly you break away from each other. You open your eyes looking at the other guys then realizing the cheering in your ears that go with their jumping up and down.

Murr says, "I have always wanted to do that y/n."

"What took you so long?" You smirk then wrap you arms around his neck jump up and you return his kiss with one of your own. The whole time all you here is more cheering and all you feel is butterflies.

When you guys pull away you whisper in his ear, "I have always wanted to do that Murr."

"Then what took you so long?" He says with a wink.

"Sadly you guys lose ,but I think you guys won something better, each other." Q says.

You guys look at each other and smile. Murr grabs your hand and you walk over towards the guys.

"Oh, what did you have to think about again?"

"You."

"What?"

"I had to think about you y/n. I loved you so much and I didn't think you loved me back and I didn't know if I could be around you all the time if you didn't have the same feelings I did."

You look at the ground than back at him, "I never knew. I thought you hated me."

"I could never hate you y/n. I love you."

"Well good cause I love you." You say as Murr wraps one arm around you showing everyone he was your guy.

Your life is now great and Murr is now your guy.