Q x Reader

It's been a rough year for you. You fell in love with an amazing man,Rick ,but he ended up cheating on you. You also recently lost your job for being late to work because your car wouldn't start. Everything seemed to be going down hill ,but there was always people there to help you through it. Those people were your four friends. Sal,Joe,Murr and Q. They would always be there to make sure things were okay. However things were the opposite of okay what they don't know is that you have been struggling. You were depressed. You've been seeing a therapist to try and get help. However, you still felt lost. But that wasn't going to stop the guys from making you happy.

You were at your place hanging with the guys.

"You know guys I think we need a vacation." Murr says.

"Like an escape from reality? Yep I'm in." You say smiling.

"Just to spend quality time together and remember what fun is." Sal says.

"You know a great place to go would be disney world Orlando, Florida." Joe says.

"Hmm look I have tickets right here for the plane and hotel. Let's do it." Q says pulling out tickets and smiling.

"Really guys you planned this out. This whole thing. Hey let's pitch an idea for a vacation we already planned to y/n she will have to say yes. Guys I lost my job I can't afford this." You say.

"We planned it cause you need a getaway. And news flash we have money you don't need any." Sal says.

"Guys I don't want you paying for me. Besides I should probably be here looking for a job to pay my bills." You say.

"We want to do this for you y/n and we will help with the bills until you find a job. We are best friends y/n it's what we do." Murr says.

"Okay well why disney world? The most unhappiest person in the happiest place on earth doesn't seem to fit."

"Look you are little down because what's going on so we are taking you to the not so down place on earth so you feel happier." Joe says.

"Look guys I love you for this ,but I don't know. I don't think it's going to go well."

"Look y/n we will be there the whole time and all we gotta do is have fun. You know we wouldn't do this if we didn't think you need this." Q says.

"Okay fine when are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow." Joe says with a laugh.

"Tomorrow?! Then I better get packing." You say.

It's the next day and you finally arrived at Disney world. You guys check into your hotel rooms and begin to unpack.

"So what should we do first? Magic Kingdom?" You ask.

"Yeah that sounds great. I think they are having a fireworks show tonight too so that should be cool." Sal says.

"We should head out then." Q says.

Magic Kingdom was everything you dreamed of. The rides were amazing, there were characters, great food, and you got to spend time with your best friends. And they were right it made things better. For once things didn't seem so heavy on your shoulders, the weight was lifted.

"So who wants to ride thunder mountain another time with me?" You say excited.

"No way I almost lost my lunch the first time." Murr says looking sick.

"Yeah I don't think I should either." Joe says.

"Yeah better not." Sal says.

Then you look to Q who for some reason gives them a dirty look. "I guess I'll go then. Just us to alone." It was like he didn't want to be alone with you as if he hated you.