04 || Hoshi

|| 'thoughts' apostrophes will be used for their thoughts.||

WW-"So how was it today with Woozi? Did anything interesting happen?"
H-"No, why do you guys always think something will happen when we are alone together? Like seriously nothing will happen."
D-"Well hyung, maybe you don't notice it, but we all can tell that you guys both have feelings for each other."
H-"Guys, Woozi does not like me back, he probably never will."
Je-"You don't know that for sure, don't lose hope."
H-"Whatever, look guys I'm going to bed."
V-"You mean, your going to sleep beside your lover, and ignore us."
S-"Yah, no doing anything frisky, remember Jeonghan, Joshua, DK and I also sleep there, so make sure we don't hear any weird noises and can sleep in peace and quiet."
H-"Yah, Seungkwan you know all we are gonna sleep."
J-"And cuddle."
Joshua said that really quietly, but I still heard him, so I just glared at him. Then he started to whistle while turning his head away from my direction.
'Aish, why can't they see that Woozi will never like me back. Like seriously they must understand how hard it is to confess to someone like I bet they have/had crushes before in their life.'
I thought while I was walking towards the performance units room so that I can change before I go to the vocal units room.
Once I finished getting ready for bed, I headed towards the vocal units room, so that I can sleep with them.

[Vocal unit's room

[Vocal unit's room. Jeonghan and Joshua get the top bunks, while DK and Seungkwan share one bottom bunk ( since they are together in the story and have a strong relationship with each other, they don't mind sharing😉😏) and Woozi has the other bottom bunk to himself, which he shares with Hoshi often.]
I quietly crawled into the bed that Woozi was in. I hugged him and pulled him closer to me. Now he didn't mind since we've always done this, even during our years as trainees, so him and everyone else is used to it already if we are cuddling. When I pulled him closer, he started to stir in his sleep.
W-"Hoshi, is that you?"
When he asked me it was so adorable hearing him talk in his sleepy voice. When I hear him talk with his sleepy voice, I just want to squeeze him to death. I of course don't really mean that, but his sleepy voice just makes him 10x more adorable.
H-"Yeah it's me, just go back to bed."
W-"Okay, goodnight Hoshi."
H-"Goodnight."
When I was sure he was asleep I quietly whispered
H-"I love you. I hope one day when I confess you will return my feelings, and say you love me too."
After that I fell asleep and dreamt about what my life would be like when I confess to Woozi.

*Hoshi's Dream (Third person POV)*

"Woozi I have something really important to tell you."

"Yeah Hoshi, what do you need to tell me."

When Hoshi knew he was listening to him attentively he continued.

"Woozi, now I don't know if you will feel the same, but ever since we started off our career as trainees, and I first met you I knew you would be very important to me. But I didn't know that along the way, I would start feeling this weird feeling when I'm with you. At first I thought I was just nervous, but it turned out to be more, it turned out to be that I fell in love.
Woozi what I'm trying to say is that I love you. I love you so much that it would kill me if you didn't return the feelings, but it would kill me more if you started to hate me, just because I love you."

When I looked up I saw that Woozi had tears falling from his eyes. I leaned over and wiped his tears.

"Woozi are you ok."

"Yeah, I'm just shocked."

Shit what if he's shocked that a guy fell in love with him.

"Hoshi, I love you too. I'm really happy you return my feelings."

He walked up to me and hugged me his arms were wrapped around my neck, so I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close. I grabbed a hold of his chin gently, making him look up and softly kissed his lips.
When Woozi realized what I was doing, he started to kiss me back, the kiss was full of emotion and passion that you could feel it.
After a few minuets we pulled away, and you could see Woozi's face turning the same color as his hair. I started laugh silently, but stopped right away when I saw Woozi glare at me, so instead I just pulled him into a hug while I was smiling so wide, that my cheeks hurt. I could tell Woozi was still embarrassed, because he put his head near the crook of my neck, which he only does when he's embarrassed. I'm just glad everything worked out fine...

*End of Hoshi's Dream (back to Hoshi's POV)*

That night Hoshi fell asleep the whole night with a smile on him face, while cuddling/hugging Woozi.

|| Sorry it is quite short, this chapter is what you would consider a "filler chapter" before the drama comes into play. Expect drama in chapter 8. Just a quick recap on the abbreviation of the characters name when using dialogue:
SC=S. Coups
Je=Jeonghan
J=Joshua
Ju=Jun
H=Hoshi
WW=Wonwoo
W=Woozi
DK=Dokyum
M=Mingyu
Ming=Minghoa
S=Seungkwan
V=Vernon
D=Dino
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please comment, vote and follow.||