14 || Hoshi

It's been about two weeks since we told the other members about us and they have been teasing us non stop, I am quite surprised that Woozi didn't do anything to stop them, he would just smile and blush.

I find it adorable, that Woozi is still uncomfortable and still blushes when I call him cute pet names, and when I would just give him a peck on the cheeks or his lips, or when I would just pull him into hugs.

Today we had a day off, so last night I thought it would be a good idea to bring Woozi on a little date. But of course, since it is only like 10 in the morning Woozi is still asleep in my arms silently snoring with his mouth slightly open. After 30 minutes I decided it was time to wake Woozi up, so that we can go on our date.

"Babe, it's time to get up now." I whispered in his ear.

"Five more minutes." Woozi whined.

"Come on get up, I want to take you somewhere today, since we have a day off." I tried to persuade him.

"Okay, on one condition. You kiss me." Woozi demanded.

I laughed as I pulled him into a kiss. It was slow yet passionate. We both pulled away smiling, then I slapped his ass to signal that he has to get out of bed. He jumped out off the bed laughing and ran to his room to get ready, while I did the same.

When I got downstairs I saw that Woozi was already down there eating breakfast with the other members. So I went and sat beside him and started to eat what Jun and Jeonghan cooked, but usually it is Mingyu who cooks, but I noticed that he wasn't at the table as well as Wonwoo, so they were probably still in bed sleeping.

"Do you guys have anything planned for today, since it is our day off?" S. Coups asked.

"Joshua, Vernon, Dokyeom and I are just going to watch a movie and then hang out at the arcade." Seungkwan answered.

"Minghao, Jun and I are just going to hang out at the mall."
Dino responded.

"Woozi and I are going to go on a date. And we probably all know what Mingyu and Wonwoo, they are probably going to sleep, make out and cuddle all day."
I replied.

After breakfast Woozi and I said goodbye to the other members and left the dorm. As we were walking I slowly reached out and intertwined our hands together, and saw from the corner of my eye I could see Woozi smiling. I was leading the way since Woozi didn't know where we were going. We were walking for about an hour until Woozi began to complain.

"Hosh, are we almost there my legs are getting sore and I'm tired of walking." Woozi complained.

"Another hour we will be there. You can just hop onto my back and I will give you a piggyback the rest of the way." I suggested.

So I slightly bent my knees so that Woozi can hop onto my back, which he did and I continued our walk. Our walk was a peaceful and a comfortable silence, which I enjoy when I am alone with Woozi. We are just naturally comfortable around each other, which seems to help a lot when we were just beginning our friendship a long time ago.

After another hour of walking we finally reached where we were headed. I brought Woozi to this nice cliff area, which has a nice view from the top of the cliff, it showed what Seoul looked like from above. And you could see the excellent sunset, which was about to happen soon, since we got to the cliff pretty late. When I turned my head to check on Woozi, I saw that he was asleep, so I carefully shifted him around so that he was in front of me and carefully sat down placing him on my lap, while trying not to wake him up. I just sat on the grass enjoying the scenery, while playing with Woozi's soft pink hair while he was asleep. Awhile later I felt Woozi beginning to move around, which was perfect timing since the sunset was about to begin. I placed a kiss on his lips and began to feel him kiss back, which told me he was awake. I pulled away and pointed at the view. When he looked at the view, he was at awe, I was so mesmerized by his reaction.

Adore U || SoonhoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara