16 || Hoshi

I woke up, and felt something still clinging onto me, which I found a little bit strange, since Woozi usually ends up moving away from me in his sleep. But then I remembered what happened last night and a wide grin found its way onto my face. I felt Woozi shift in his sleep signalling that he is beginning awake, so I pulled him into a tight embrace to stop him from moving, considering I was pretty comfortable in the position we were in. He began squirming even more which brought me to a conclusion that he was awake.

"Good morning." I whispered as I looked down towards him.

"Morning." He whispered back before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Can you please let me go, so I can use the bathroom?" He asked. I shakes my head signalling I was going to let him go.

"Soonyoung, please I really have to go." He began whining.

I let him go, so that he wouldn't wake the members who weren't awake yet. But as soon as he stood up, he fell right back down. I tried my best not to laugh, but I began laughing out loud. Woozi turned his head and glared at me.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked as I was trying to calm down from the mini laugh attack I had.

"I can't feel my legs Soonyoungie." Woozi complained.

I smirked towards him, before I got up and carried him bridal style towards the bathroom. I let him do his business while I got the bathtub set up for a bubble bath I was preparing for Woozi. When he was finished I picked him up again gently placing him into the bath. As I was about to leave Woozi grabbed my hand, pouting at me. I quickly got undressed and steeped into the bath behind him. I gently scrubbed his body before I began to gently massage his scalp. Woozi turned around to pull me into a kiss. While we were kissing he began to move his hips along with mine trying to get friction between us, but I grabbed his hips to stop him from moving, which caused him to begin whining.

"Babe we can't yet. your still sore and I'm pretty sure the others are wide awake now. Do you want them to hear you?" I asked

"I don't care. All I know is I want to do it again." Woozi whined.

But all I did was ignore him and gently got him out of the bathtub setting him on our bed so I could change before I got him changed into his clothes. After we changed we both headed downstairs to have some breakfast. When we got down there, everyone was talking amongst themselves until they saw us, which caused them to go all quiet.

"Um good morning everyone, did you all sleep well?" I asked. My question caused them all to smirk which got me to feel a bit confused.

"Well I should be asking you, did you have an enjoyable night, since I'm pretty sure the rest of us didn't. Because we were kept up all night hearing you two moaning and groaning. Which might I add was very loud." S.Coups explained. That statement cause us both to blush from embarrassment, which caused everyone to begin laughing. When they finally stopped laughing Woozi and I got out food and sat with the rest of Seventeen.

Today we were going to the venue where our comeback show was being held, so that we can see the size of the stage. After everyone got dressed we got loaded onto two vans. The first van had Seungcheol hyung (I decided to call S.Coups by his real name instead of his stage name), Jeonghan hyung, Joshua hyung, Wonwoo, Jun, and I. The other bus had our manager, Woozi, Dokyeom, Mingyu, Minghao, ,Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino. The second bus left first, since everyone on my van was taking forever. As we driving we got stuck in traffic and we were beginning to get irritated wondering hat is causing the traffic. But as we were slowly getting out of the traffic Jun pointed out something that caught all of our attention.

"Y-yah i-isn't t-that t-the o-other v-van? Jun stuttered from shock.

We all looked to the direction Jun was pointing at and to our surprise it really was. Seungcheol demanded the driver to stop the van and quickly ran out to the ditch where the other van has fallen. We all followed after and what we saw was very shocking, the van was flipped upside down. We all very worried because no one seemed to be conscious in the van. We all ran down except for Wonwoo who called the ambulance before running to us.

"It doesn't look like any of them are badly injured." Seungcheol explained after examined the index of the vehicle.

Our driver came and got our manager before getting the other driver. I went and got Woozi who looked like he was in terrible pain. I carefully brought him up to the ambulance. Wonwoo got Mingyu, while Seungcheol got Dino. Jun got Minghao jeonghan got Vernon and Joshua got Seungkwan. The perimedics got Dokyeom because he was in the most weirdest position and we didn't want to worsen his injuries.

Everyone got into the vehicle with the person they brought, so I ended going with Woozi. When we arrived they were all immediately rushed into surgery. After a couple of hours one of the doctors came back.

"Hello are you all hear for Lee Jihoon?" The doctor asked. We all nodded our heads.

"Well, it looks like Mr. Lee is doing fine he just has a concussion and he fractured his arm. So he should not be doing anything major pain on his head and body and he will need a lot of rest." The doctors explained. We were all relieved it was nothing too major.

"Which one of you will be coming back with me to Jihoon's room?" The doctor asked. I looked back towards the members nodding their heads saying I can go. So I raised my hand, which the doctor motioned for me to follow him.

When we arrived to Woozi's room I immediately ran to his side as the doctor checked to make sure everything was okay before leaving. As the doctor left Woozi slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw it was me. He immediately tried to sit up but, I prevented him by doing so, by grabbing a hold of him.

"Woozi you got to be careful." I demanded

"Hyung, I'm fine, but what happened exactly." He replied.

"You don't remember?" I asked, he shocked his head saying no.

"I'll tell you later. I'm just glad you're okay." I whispered as I pulled him into an embrace placing a soft kiss on his lips.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys I'm back from the short little break I had. I'm sorry this was a terrible part. This chapter was inspired/based off a little series I read of Seventeen by Canadian_Kpop so you should check their Seventeen stories they are really amazing. But anyways hopefully I'll be able to find time to get back into my schedule of updating. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••