13 || Woozi

//Decided to add the dance video of Adore U Part Switch because I thought they were adorable when they switched parts//

1 Week Later

It has been a week since Hoshi and I confessed and became a couple. Today we were planning on telling the other members we were together, but I was kinda nervous for no reason. Like why should I be nervous, considering they have been trying to get us together since like our training years.

Hoshi and I were just on my bed cuddling and whispering in each others ear. We spent all morning just enjoying each others presence until we had to go to practice.

*5 Hours Later*

5 hours into our practice, we finally decided to have dinner. We ordered chicken, which our manager went out and got our chicken.

While we were eating I kept glancing at Hoshi, vice versa. He questioned if it was time, and I gave him a small nod.

W-"Guy, Hoshi and I have something to tell you all."
H-"Woozi and I-"
S-"Are together, we all know hyung, it was pretty obvious, you always liked to stay home alone together every time we went out, so suspected something, and decided to spy on you guys, and saw you guys making out."
W-"Oh my god, when did you guys see?"
V-"Yah! Don't say oh my god, and two days ago."

I hid my face in embarrassment, since the members spied on us and saw us have a steamy make out session.
Hoshi just laughed in his seat and started to gently pat my head. I turned my head and gave him a deadly glare, he immediately stopped and pulled me into an embrace and started to apologize profusely, all the members started to coo at us. I wacked Hoshi on the head and glared at all the members. They immediately shut their mouthes.

I'm just really glad we finally told the other members, now we don't have to keep our relationship a secret from them.

After 5 more hours of practice we all headed back to the dorm to get some rest. Hoshi decided we should sleep together in the Vocal Unit's room, which I agreed to since we always slept beside each other, so nothing will be different. Just as I was about to dose of into a sleep slumber, Hoshi pulled me into a tighter embrace.

H-"I love you Jihoon and I always will. Goodnight."
W-"I love you too Soonyoung, goodnight."

Hoshi and I say each others real name when we are being serious, so every time we say I love you to each other we would say our real names instead of our stage name, to prove that we mean it. After Hoshi pecked my forehead and pulled me closer. That night I fell asleep with a small smile on my lips.

||A/N sorry for the long wait, but the update is finally here, I know it's not the best, but I have been really busy with school and stuff, but I really wanted to update for you all, because I felt bad making you wait. There might be slow updates, because I have been getting a lot of assignments in school and I still haven't made a schedule on which story I will update on certain days, but I do know I will most likely be updating on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but if I do not have time to update on those days I will update the story the day after. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I'm sorry it was pretty short.||