17 || Woozi

It has been a week since I have been in the hospital and I was finally being released. From what I have been told from Hoshi is that everyone is doing okay. Minghao has a fractured a bone in his foot, Jun, Seungkwan, Mingyu, and Vernon just has a concussion, Dino fractured his wrist,and Dokyeom fractured his ribs. Jun, Seungkwan, Mingyu and Vernon was released a few days ago and Minghao, Dino and Dokyeom were being released today.

I'm just upset that we will have to postpone our comeback. But what can you do, it is more important that we rest and take care of ourselves instead of performing where we can risk ourselves fainting or injuring ourselves on stage.

Once I got ready and was discharged I headed back home with Dino, Dokyeom and our manager, who also had a minor concussion. When we arrived to our house our manager opened our door and no one was in sight. I was quite confused because I was pretty sure everybody was home. I went up to my room as the others walked to the living area. As I was about to close my door I heard someone shout surprise, so I quietly stood by my door trying to listen on what was happening.

"Wait, where is Woozi?" I could hear Hoshi ask out of confusion.

"Oh he went up to your guys room hyung." I heard Dino answer him.

Just as Dino said that I began to hear footsteps running towards the staircase, so I quickly dashed into our room silently closing the door. As I heard footsteps coming closer to the door I sat down on the floor with a book making it look like I was reading and not listening to them. Just then the door bursted open with Hoshi standing in the doorway with a wide grin on his face. He walked towards me gently picking me up from the floor giving me a tight embrace, as he gave me a hug I wrapped my legs around his waist giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Babe I know you were standing by the doorway listening to us. Considering you don't really enjoy reading books." Hoshi stated after we pulled away from the kiss.

"Damn" I quietly muttered.

"It's so good to have you back home. I was so lonely." Hoshi whispered before pulling me into a long kiss which turned into a make out session, which made us end up on the floor with our shirts off.

Before we could go any further I pulled away with a string of saliva connected to our mouths. We quickly put on our shirts then walked downstairs to the living area where the others were. They were all chatting amongst themselves until they noticed us and saw the state we were in.
Our lips were red and swollen and our hair was disheveled. They stared with their eyes wide open from shock, before they all began to laugh out loud. We both turned away from embarrassment, until we all decided to have a chill day and just watch a comedy movie to ease everyone's mood from what has happened the past two weeks. After the movie finished everyone fell asleep, so instead of waking them up I turned off the tv and lied back down next to Woozi before falling asleep with all of Seventeen in the living area like old times.

2 weeks later: Day of Comeback

Today was our comeback and I was so excited for Carats to see our new performances and to listen to our new songs for this album.

When we arrived at the venue everything was set up already, so just did a quick rehearsal before the show. After rehearsals we were all rushed to get changed and get our hair and make up done before the show started. We all followed a list on who gets there hair and make up done firsts, going oldest to youngest. While your waiting we will be standing in front of a fan cooling ourselves down, or squeezing in extra practice.

When the show started we were all pumped and ready to show our fans what we had in store for them. We first started off with performing Shining Diamond. After we performed we did an introduction that we always do before introducing ourselves individually. After the introduction we followed through with the show. First we had Vocal Unit perform their song 20, then Performance Unit performed Jam Jam, then Hip Hop Unit performed Ah Yeah, and finally we performed our title track Adore U. At the end of each performance we would stay and talk with the fans. When the concert was done we all headed to the vans. We were all happily chatting with each other as we sat in our seats. As I was happily talking about the show I turned my head and saw that Hoshi has fallen asleep with his head in an uncomfortable position, so I carefully grabbed his head and placed it on my lap so that he can be comfortable. When Dino saw what I was doing he grabbed Hoshi's legs and put it on top of his legs, so that Hoshi was in a laying down position. I silently thanked Dino for helping me put Hoshi in a comfortable position considering he has been busy practicing for our performance.
When we arrived at the house I let all the members leave first before I carefully pick Hoshi up bridal style and carried him to our room with me struggling a bit along the way.

I gently placed him on the bed in a sitting position so I can take off his make up and change his clothes. The process of doing so was quite difficult considering he kept moving and trying to stop me from taking off his clothes saying it was too cold. Once I succeeded I pulled the covers over him up to his neck before getting ready for bed myself. When I got under the covers with Hoshi I felt him pull me closer, and placed a gently peck on my forehead saying goodnight night and telling me he loves me before falling asleep. I smiled and quietly whispered I love you and good night, back to him before falling asleep in the comfort of his arms, where I felt like I was where I belonged.

••••

I'm sorry for the late update, I recently stopped following a schedule because my schedule has been hectic recently so I never had time to write. So I have decided to update when I can. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this part.

••••