05 || Woozi

H-"I love you. I hope one day when I confess my feelings, you will return my feelings and tell me you love me too."
I heard Hoshi quietly whisper. Since it was so quiet I think he thought I fell asleep, so I didn't react I just stayed how I was. But inside I wanted to be happy, but I feel like it was my mind tricking me, since I'm so tired from staying up late at night working on writing on our songs, that I've been sleep deprived lately, so I feel like it was my mind just playing tricks on me, so I just ignored it and fell asleep.

In the morning I could hear Seungkwan and DK giggling. I could also hear Joshua and Jeonghan telling them to stop giggling and wake us up. All of a sudden I hear the song I dread hearing every morning.

S-"OHH LADIES!! This is your story!! Ije wake up wake up wake up wake, wake up!!!"

I grabbed my pillow and slapped Seungkwan in the face telling him to shut up.
I was suddenly pulled closer to Hoshi's chest and he started to snuggle his head into the crook of my neck. My face started turning red, so instead I shifted my body, so that I was able to hide my chest into Hoshi's chest. Suddenly the rest of the Vocal Unit started to crack up, laughing so loud that Hoshi woke up.

H-"Yah, can y'all like shut up, I'm trying to sleep!"
Jo-"Come on you lovebirds, we have to head to the studio to practice."
W-"Okay, okay we are up."

I pushed Hoshi off my bed. In return he glared at me and I started to crack up.

H-"I'll get you back later."
W-"Oooh, I'm sooo scared."

I said sarcastically, after that Hoshi left the room to go back to his to change. After we all got ready, everyone headed to the studio together. When we got there, I was finally able to play the song I was currently working on, and recently finished "Adore U" when I was playing it for them I could tell they were pleased with the final product. After I played it for them, I started to have them go into the recording booth so that they can record their part of the song. I listened and watched them carefully with the help of our vocal trainer, who helped me give advice to help make the song better. For our recording process, we usually go verse by verse, except for me and the main vocalists, which are Seungkwan and DK, if you didn't know I was the lead vocalist. So us three were usually last. I was always the one recording last since I have to evaluate the others first. Seungkwan usually goes second last so he helps our vocal trainer "evaluate" me, which usually means our vocal trainer is evaluating me, while Seungkwan just plays with the vocal trainers glasses and all he would say is, I quote "as long as he sings good, we are good".
After our recording session, we went to the dance studio to practice the dance that the Performance Unit came up with for the song.
One of our Creative Directors were there to evaluate the dance, and let me tell you she can be very scary when she is watching us, because she looks so serious, but when we just hang or talk after practice she is actually pretty chill.

We ended up practicing all night and finished around 3:00 am. Oh the life of being an idol can be exciting, but it is hard work. When we got home everyone went straight to bed and of course Hoshi ended up sleeping in the Vocal Units room, but Vernon also slept in our room and Jeonghan went to the Hip Hop Units room. Vernon slept with Joshua and Jeonghan slept with S. Coups. As you can tell it is very rare for some members to sleep in their assigned room, since a lot of them wants to sleep with their significant other. The only people who don't have to switch rooms are Seungkwan and DK, since they are both in the Vocal Unit they just share a bed, and Minghao and Jun since they are both in Performance Unit. Everyone else will change rooms to sleep with their lover.

Before Seungkwan, DK, Joshua, Vernon, Hoshi and I slept we decided to play a little game of Truth or Dare, and let me tell you it's very scary playing with Seungkwan because he has this rule where he will write all the truths and dares on pieces of paper and put them in separate cups. We tried to decide who would go first, but since no one wanted to go first Seungkwan went first, since it was his idea to play.

Seungkwan chose truth, since he said he wanted to start of "easy". Please I know he was just doing that, so that the truths would run out faster. Everybody would pick each other to go except for Hoshi and I, I also noticed they would all pick truth, so I knew something was up. Once the "Truth Cup" was empty they finally called on Hoshi, who was forced to pick dare, since there was no longer any truths. When Hoshi read his dare his face started to turn red, so he was either embarrassed or nervous.

S-"Please read your dare Hoshi."

When Seungkwan said that he was smirking, so I definitely knew something was up.

H-"Umm, k-k-kiss W-woozi on the l-lips."

Once Hoshi stuttered that out I immediately glared at all of them, since they were all smirking. After debating whether or not to do the dare, Hoshi finally came to the conclusion go through with the dare, since they were all calling him a chicken and a wuss. They all avoided looking at me since they knew I was glaring at them. Hoshi came up to me looked me in the eyes, used his hand to grab a hold of my face, whispered quietly a sorry and kissed me. At first I was shocked, but tried my best to kiss back, since it was my first kiss. Hoshi's lips were very soft and the kiss was passionate. Hoshi pulled away.

H-"I'm sorry, I'm going to sleep in my room tonight."

Hoshi quietly whispered everyone, then he left the room. Once he left I started to cry and went to lie down on my bed.

S-"Hyung, I'm sorry, I didn't know that would happen, I thought something good would happen."
W-"It's okay Seungkwan, you didn't know, you just tried to help."

I said through my tears. I couldn't get mad at Seungkwan since all he did was try to help. I know everyone was looking at me in pity, I just ignored them and fell asleep with tears streaming down my face.

|| This is probably the most I wrote for a chapter. There are 1173 words in the chapter. 1173 WORDS!!
Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Until next time. Byee.||