2) In which Frank is shorter than Yoda

"Dude. You don't even know his name. Quit running your mouth off about him." Ray said.

The boy was wearing a black shirt with grey denim skinny jeans. His fro was everywhere, which of course was expected. Frank couldn't stand not touching it though, it was like a fucking cotton candy hairdo.

They were sitting outside on Ray's porch, the snow settled on the ground. It was cold as hell, but Frank was too damn edgy to care.

Frank scoffed. "Man, he was wearing eyeliner. He probably went to school with that shit on." And that was awesome.

"What, and you can't?"

"Hell no."

"Why?"

"Man, my birth records still say I'm a female, I don't have a dick, and my teachers think I'm the spawn of the devil. I can trip and they'll give me detention. I don't wanna break their rules."

Ray was quiet for a second. "For once."

"Excuse me?"

"That's a first. You don't wanna break the rules?" Laughing, Ray added, "Who the hell are you and what have you done to Frank?"

"Man, screw you."

"With what dick?"

Frank picked up a handful of snow, flinging it at Ray's face and laughing when it decorated his fro.

"Your comebacks are shitty." Frank declared.

"Don't curse, man. Your boyfriend might be near."

Frank stood up. "No homo!" He yelled. "It's no homo!"

"You can't just say no homo every time you do something homo." Ray stood up and went inside the house, motioning for Frank to follow.

"I will. Will do." Frank snarled sarcastically.

"What are you, Yoda?"

They climbed the stairs.

"Ah, yes. None of the homo. Loves me he does."

"Yoda is taller." Ray retorted, then jumped out of the way as Frank tried to tackle him.

000

Frank ended up staying the night at Ray's, because yes, Ray was his only friend, and yes, his parents were always working so it wasn't a problem.

The two walked to school together that morning, relieved that the snow had melted.

A couple stood a few feet in front of them, making out obscenely. Frank had the sudden idea to push them into the street, do everyone else a favor. Jesus, is that a tongue or a bloody worm? They don't know how to kiss. Of course, Frank doesn't either, when he was a girl he was the worst looking girl ever. But hey, who doesn't like porn though?

"Hey, is that your boyfriend?" Whispered Ray, who fell into step with him and bent down a little to whisper in his ear. He was pointing at the boy Frank had met the other day. Well, not met, more like saw once and then obsessed over for the rest of the night.

He was with a shorter blonde boy, and the two were talking.

"Aww, looks like he already has a boyfriend."

Frank pinched Ray's side and Ray danced in the street. "Shut your face."

Jogging, Frank caught up to the black haired boy and the mystery guy. "Yo, it's me, Frank. I met you yesterday. Who's this? Your boyfriend?"

The boy looked at him and choked, laughing and chortling. The other one - the blonde one - sounded disgusted.

"Ugh, dude. Ew. He's my brother, thick head."

That made the other laugh even harder. When he was finally finished he said, "My name is Gerard. That's my brother Mikey."

Mikey rolled his eyes, his face framed by small black spectacles. "Who are you? I mean, yeah your name is Frank, but my brother only has two friends."

"I'm a dude he met yesterday." Frank put his hand on Gerard's shoulder and smiled.

Gerard just shrugged him off. "Still don't know if you're a rapist or not."

"Do I look like a rapist?"

The two exchanged a look. "Yes." They said in unison.

"Ouch. Right in the feelings." Frank dramatically held his hand over his heart and staggered backwards. "Who are your friends?" Is Frank really trying to make a friend? Ah, his mother would be proud.

"Lindsey Ballato and Bob Bryar. I assume you have friends?"

"Nah, only Ray over there." He turned and pointed at Ray, who waved back.

"Well, Frank. It's been nice, but my brother and I have to run."

Frank scrunched up his face, confused. "We go to the same school."

"But," Mikey interjected, "my brother and I have to get to an early meeting with the school councilor, so we have to run."

And with that, the two ran as fast as they could towards school, leaving Frank feeling like an absolute dumbass in the middle of the street.

0000

A/N: Ooooh, okay so they met in this chapter yaay! You should totally leave a comment and vote, add to your library of you want. I update alOT so yeah