6) That moment when Bob Bryar is the worst person ever

"Gerard Way. You are gay." Frank said.

The two were watching Supernatural at Frank's house, along with Lindsey and Ray. Gerard was sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. He was very very engrossed in the screen. Frank was siting in between his legs (fuck, guys not like that) and was watching while smoking a cigarette. Ray was on the couch next to Gerard, and Lindsey was lying down on the floor in front of the TV.

"I'm not gay I'm straight." Gerard laughed and put a hand on Frank's head. Which was in between his legs, by the way, Jesus Christ, Frank.

Frank tilted his head back into Gerard's crotch. "Dude, you're in a homosexual relationship with me, a short white male."

Gerard spared a glance down at Frank. "But I'm still straight."

"Ray, help me out here."

Ray glanced at the boys and shook his head. "You're both gay, you're both weird, and if you're gonna suck off Gerard I don't wanna be here to see that."

Lindsey snorted. "The hell? Ew, cmon Frank don't suck off my best friend in front of me."

"Well, one, I'm behind you. And two, I'm not gonna suck him off." Frank shook his head.

Gerard smacked him and pushed his head away. He was smiling and his have had a red hue to it. Awe, he was blushing.

"Don't shake your head, man."

"Why?"

On the TV people started to scream. Their attention was averted there for a few moments.

"Because you literally just rubbed your head on my dick, Jesus."

Lindsey let out a groan and Ray burst out laughing. Frank rolled his eyes and stubbed out his cigar on Gerard's shoes.

"Dude, this is my nice pair."

"Well it's even edgier now!"

Lindsey rolled into her side and tossed a handful of popcorn at them. "Where's Bob?" She asked. She sat up and took out her phone.

"Butthurt."

"About what?"

Gerard's eyes rolled back and he sighed. "Apparently he has a crush on me, and is jealous. He doesn't like Frank."

That made Ray and Lindsey gasp. "He had a crush on you?"

Frank looked up at Gerard, his head going back on his crotch again and he went red again. "I uh - yeah, well he said he liked me and then I told him I was dating Frank and yeah."

Ray raised an eyebrow. "Very descriptive."

Lindsey shrugged. "Butthurt Bryar."

0000

At school the next day Frank's locker was sprayed with the words, "Faggot" and he instantly knew who it was. It was a mixture of Edgar's spray paint and Bob's handwriting. I guess Lindsey and her girl gang already figured it out because on Bob's locker a few feet away, the words "Butthurt Bryar" were written. Frank went and scrubbed his clean with his tie from the school uniform. When it was as clean as it could possibly be after this, he dared to hope.

He opened up his locker.

It was a fucking mess.

All his goddamned papers were ripped apart, his mirror was broken, his fucking books and comics were all poured over with ink. The worst part? His pendant from and old friend Matt. The first friend he ever had. His friend that he always fucking carried in his heart.

His friend who had committed suicide last year. The pendant was fucking destroyed.

The picture in the middle was torn out, the eyes on Matt's face crossed out with the word "Faggot" on it. Matt's smiling mouth has a dick drawn over it.

Frank was fucking angry.

Angrier than he'd ever been in his life.

He held the destroyed pendant in the palm of his hand, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. Matt was his first fucking friend, how dare they do that.

He wanted to kill them.

He needed to kill them.

With an angry shout, Frank slammed the door to his locker and left the school, to god knows where.

To kill Bob fucking Bryar and his fucking boyfriend Edgar.

0000

A/N: haha kill me