9) The light at the end of the tunnel is you coming out of another vagina

He wasn't thinking.

All he could see was Gerard, on the bottom of the stairs, trying to fight off Edgar and Bob. His hair was wild, his tie was being pulled at by Bob, he was being choked. Edgar was trying to hoist him over his shoulder, and Bob with a bandage over his nose was holding a-

Bob was holding a knife.

Not on my fucking watch. Not to my fucking boyfriend.

Frank slid down the emergency ladder in the far side of the roof, running around the corner. He pressed his head against the wall and slowly turned to see what was happening.

Edgar was still trying to get Gerard to sit up, Bob was still holding his tie. He tugged it like a leash and Gerard flew back. Bob pulled his tie and brought him up to his hands, where he then grabbed him by the collar and pressed the knife to his neck. Edgar looked at him, apparently pleased, and kneeled down.

"You fucking failure." He spat at Gerard. Frank clenched his fists. He hated this. He hated them and he hated this. He hates a lot of things.

"The hell are you gonna do to me huh?" Gerard laughed. He spat blood at Edgar, a sign that they probably beat him up and chased him over.

Bob pressed the knife closer to his neck. "We're gonna fuck you up really badly, and then leave you here. People are gonna get here soon. We'll make it quick."

Frank stepped out from behind the building. "Get the fuck offa him." He said to them.

They exchanged smiles at eachother, a glint of what was to come in their eyes.

Edgar approached him. "Wanna fight me? Okay, let's fight."

He sped towards Frank like a bullet. He didn't want to fight. He's gotten beat up too many times this week. He felt a jab at his stomach, and he turned and hit Edgar in the jaw. They carried on like that for a few minutes, each one throwing in a lucky punch, until Bob threw his knife.

Frank made a move to catch it, he fucking knew he was going to get killed one day because of his shortness, and alas, Edgar jumped for the knife and grabbed it. Frank ran to Gerard, his priority.

He felt a white hot pain in his shoulder.

It was a blinding pain. He was dimly aware that he was on the floor, but his shoulder was too much. It was the kind of shitty pain that seeped into your lungs, grabbing hold and not letting you breath.

"Frank!" Yelled a voice. What was that?

That was-

Nothing.

0000

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

It was agonizing.

Hours of sitting.

Watching nothing.

What was that?

That sound?

He couldn't see.

Beep

Beep

Bee-

0000

In and out of consciousness.

Floating in the waters of death.

It wasn't fucking pleasant, he could hear his parents saying "Oh, Freya!" But that just made him want to die more.

He saw a nurse.

Flowers.

Gerard.

Gerard?

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-

Be-

And then Frank couldn't hear. And Frank was asleep again.

Or dead.

It didn't matter.