Memories of a passionate friendship. (1)

A/N: Okayyy so lately I've been watching this anime called Saiki Kusuo no Psi nan and my friend was like "Hey, what if Saiki was a yandere?" And I'm here like, "That'd be awesome!" and den she like, "Pls can you write it?" and im all liek, "Wait what? Me?" and she like, "Yee." So here I am. Writing it. (Shoutout to ElectraQueen69 for requesting .-. Sorry if I copied something off somewhere.

Your POV

I never really liked school much. I'd just go cause I had to. But this time, I felt like something different was gonna happen. Now that I discovered my psychic powers, maybe I can save some lives. But I wouldnt want the paparazzi clamouring around me and crap like that. I just want a normal stable life. I guess I should only use my powers when I have to... These past few weeks I've been practising on controlling my powers. It's been much easier to do things lately. I can control my strength properly now. So at least I don't have the break the door to my house anymore. Sometimes, having powers can be a pain. But in some situations, they're pretty helpful. I walked towards my school listening to the flow of thoughts I heard from other people. I felt a presence behind me. I used my clairvoyance to see who it was. It was some boy with pink hair who seemed to be following me. Alright then, I'll play along with your game, sir. Though, he seemed a bit familiar. 

I walked through the school gates viewing the large building which seemed to be my school, I think... Well, I saw people with similar uniforms like mine. So I just assumed. I recently transferred schools due to the incident that forced me to use my power at my other school... I was pretty well known on the news. I had to move to Japan from Canada. Just so there would be no fuss. Unfortunately I had to live on my own because no one in my family lives in Japan anymore. That's right, I used to have family here. In fact, I used to live here until my parents told me to move... I can't exactly remember if I had friends or not... But I do remember playing with a certain boy a lot at the park. He was pretty silent, but we managed.

*DRAMATIC EFFECTS* *DRAMATIC FLASHBACK..*
*WOOOOOSSHHHHH*

"Kuu-kun wait for me!" I chased after him. I had to admit, he was pretty fast.
"Where are we going?"  I followed.. Kuu-kun had always seemed different from everyone else. That's the thing I liked the most about him. You see, as a kid I liked him. I'm sure we were pretty dense then. I wasn't completely sure if Kuu-kun liked me back, because he never really showed emotion. There were those rare times where he would smile at me, but other than that I only saw the emotion in his eyes. As a kid, I was slightly more mature than others due to my powers. Yet, I didn't know. I thought all kids could do what we could do. Though we were 8, me and Kuu-kun would go to the park and play the whole afternoon until sunset alone together, until that one day...

"Kuu-kun, where are we going?" He pulled me along. It was almost sunset and I couldn't tell where else we could possibly go. I could predict most of the things he was gonna say, but I didn't know this time. It was like he closed the doors to his thoughts and emotions... He covered my eyes.
"Huh?" I said in curiosity. He lifted his hands revealing a beautiful sunset.
"Wow, it's so pretty..."  We admired the sunset. He took my hand and entwined our fingers, I blushed at the sight. It was all a romantic moment, before I broke the silence.
"Oh.. Kuu-kun, I have to tell you something." He looked at me and tilted his head the the side a bit. I didn't really want to tell him, but my mom told me to. And I didn't want to leave him in the dark. I felt bad though.
"I-...I'm moving away tomorrow."   He looked at me with an expression I had never seen before ever in my life. I looked down with guilt. I knew I wouldn't be able to see him almost ever. He tapped my shoulder and brought me in for an embrace. I hugged him back, fighting back tears as much as I could. But I failed. And cried in his arms. We parted. I looked at him and decided, 'This may be the only time I'll get to see him ever again. I may as well tell him.' I looked into his eyes and said,
"Kuu-kun. There's something I need to tell you."
"? "   I took a deep breath.
"I like you." I looked down in embarrassment. He seemed to have looked away as well.
All of a sudden, he beamed his thoughts into my mind.
"I like you as well."  It felt as if my heart stopped working. I looked at him shocked. Though I never considered the fact that I looked crazy talking to someone who never responded. Oh well.