A Dream Come True (4)

Your POV

I couldn't sleep the night after that. I was up all night thinking about what had happened. Did we actually kiss? Did he actually say I love you? Does he actually love me still?  Those flow of thoughts were glued to my head. As I thought, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next day. Seems like I didn't have a dream. I quietly got ready as my parents were sleeping. I went out and grabbed a piece of toast and ate it as I left the house. It was 7:30. It should only take me fifteen minutes to get there. I'll have another fifteen minutes to spare.
I started to walk to school. Luckily I had my powers back thanks to Kusuo-kun, so now I can sense if anyone's coming by. I looked around, but luckily no one was there. I kept on walking until I could see the school.

"Hi." 
"AH!" I shouted. I looked beside me, it was just Kusuo-kun. Whew that's a relief.
"*sigh* You scared me Kusuo-kun." I said. My heart was still pounding against my chest.
He had no reply but just smiled at me. We both walked to school together when someone else dropped by.
"SAIKI! I SAW SOMEONE FROM THE DARK REUNION! I NEED YOUR HELP."
"My my, it seems like he still has the eighth grader syndrome." He said shaking his head. I just giggled.
"And you are?" I asked.
"K-Kaidou S-S-Shun..." He said looking down blushing. Kusuo gave him a weird look.
"Uh okay...? I'm (L/n) (F/n). Nice to meet you." I said. Kusuo looked away. I turned to him
"Do you know this guy?" I asked.
"Yeah. He thinks there's a group called the 'Dark Reunion'" He said looking back at me.
I looked back at Kaidou and examined him. I checked his thoughts.
Why are they looking at each other like that... Are they together or something...? Anyway we better hurry before a monster from the dark reunion arrives... I decided to clear some stuff up.
"Oh you must be wondering, Kusuo-kun and I are childhood friends."

"We must hurry. A monster from the dark reunion is in town!" He said. We both sweatdropped.
"W-We wouldn't be considered ''t-together' r-right? Or am I being dense..."  He looked at me and hit my head lightly
"Baka." He said taking my hand. I blushed and looked down.
"A-Anyway..." I said blushing and looking down. Kaidou looked dumbfounded, and confused.
"T-This way!" He said pointing. We just followed him. I decided to listen to his thoughts. Curious if he was gonna say anything about Kusuo's actions. Why're they holding hands... Maybe Saiki's trying to make me jealous... Does he know I like her... She does look cute after all... How could he tell... I didn't even say anything... I blushed at the constant thought of people liking me. 
"Heard that?" He said looking at me.
"..." I nodded. He didn't really do that to make him jealous did he... Boy am I glad he can't hear my thoughts...
"You didn't really do that to make him jealous did you..."  I asked blushing.
"You look cute when you blush. And besides,
I'd rather keep you rather than share you." I looked at him. He had that scary look again. Just like at the cafe. It was creeping me out so I squeezed his hand lightly. He looked at me and snapped out of it.
"Sorry."  He said. A walk in which I thought was gonna be an hour, was only five minutes. We arrived at the place where he "claimed" to be a monster.
"R-RIGHT THERE." He pointed at a kitten. I look at it. I walked up to me and sat down. I let go of Kusuo's hand and picked it up. Petting it. It was a little white kitten. It meowd at me and snuggled into my chest. I'm not really like those girls who would react like, 'AWWWWW OH MY GOD IT'S SO CUTE OMG OMG OMG LOOK' I keep that side of myself at home.
"Aw. How cute." I said casually.
"Reminds me of you." Kusuo said. I looked at him with a pout on my face. He just laughed.
"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT BEAST COULD CAUSE US HUGE TROUBLE." Kaidou said pointing at the kitten.
"Wait here bud. I'll be back after school." I put the kitten down and it walked away.
"We better go now. We can't be late for school. While we were walking, we bumped into Toritsuka-san.
"Oh! Hi (L/n)-san!" He beamed.
"Hey." I said with a small wave. He walked beside me.
"How ya doing?"  He said smiling.
"Great, thanks. You?" I replied.
"Good, good. Oh hey master!" He said waving at Kusuo. He just replied with a simple wave. I didn't like that look on his face again. I gulped.
"A-Anyway we should hurry up." I said speeding up my pace.