Halloween! (Filler Chapter)

A/N: Whew! Halloween is here, now I need to write something for the occasion. Okay, here's a filler chapter for Halloween! BTW, sorry I haven't been posting any chapters lately. YES, I'm still alive. I'm not quite dead yet, just on the inside :) Anyways. I barely have any inspiration, but I'm still gonna type up this chapter! ... Somehow. I'll try to get it done in one day... Just so I can release it ASAP. I have another story to manage sooo... I hope you enjoy this Halloween special! And Happy Halloween! (I would say comment what you're gonna be for Halloween but ik none of you are gonna comment nor read the top description anyway lol) (btw I couldn't find a picture for Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan so I just put Wendy XD)

---

Your POV

Halloween drew near. I never really thought of what I was going to be. I didn't really have anything in mind either. I took a walk outside in search of inspiration. It was pretty cold outside, the wind was howling a sad tune. Probably because I couldn't get any inspiration from it. All I saw were falling leaves and the waves of the seas... Well maybe not the seas.

 Peoples houses were decorated with those weird blow up ghosts and grim reapers that lit up in the dark. Some houses were simple, and just left a pumpkin on their porch. Some had jack-o-lanterns. Kids that carved different faces on them. Some people had the "CAUTION" tape put up somewhere on their house. Other people just didn't really care. Though, after all these decorations, none of them gave me inspiration. I wanted to be creative, maybe I could put my powers to SOME use in the making of my costume. But I don't even have a costume to make! 

Most people would be zombies or grim reapers, ninjas, characters from shows and anime, but me... I don't really know. I do get my daily dose of videos, anime and TV shows but I never really had enough inspiration to cosplay as any of them.

Then again I could ask my friends for suggestions- the little friends I have. It was starting to get colder as days went by. Each second it probably got colder. I could cosplay as a video game character, the ones from the lets-plays I watch. Sure. I sat down on a cold bench. I began to think about who I could cosplay as. I didn't really wanna cross-dress, so male characters are out of my options. I did really get into the gameplays of Overwatch. It's seems to be a really fun game. Lately I've been watching many videos about the game. Maybe I could cosplay as one of them! ... But who... I could be D. Va. She's pretty cool. Or Mei. Or maybe I could just not dress up this Halloween... Well I usually dress up for Halloween, and when I do people always love my outfits. But that was back in Canada, here I don't really know who to be. I could ask Kusuo-kun... But that's a bit embarrassing... I guess I could just be a simple witch or something. I felt a presence beside me. It was Kusuo-kun. I jumped in my seat.

"K-Kusuo-kun!" He was crossing his legs, and he looked at me.
"Are you coming up with a Halloween costume?"
"Kinda... I can't really think of anything..." 
I looked down. I had no ideas, and no inspiration. I looked around at the blowing leaves, soaring through the sky.
"Neither can I. Though I don't usually dress up for Halloween. If you're dressing up, I'll dress up as well." He said in a creepy voice. It gave me the shivers.
"Okay. But I need to look around for some inspiration."  I said as I got up from my seat.
"Okay, want me to come with you?" He asked.
"No, it's okay."  I wanted to be alone for once, I mean I wasn't completely incapable of defending myself.
"Alright." He said, and he disappeared.

---

Saiki POV

I hope she's not implying she doesn't want me around. I'll just quietly stalk her. To make sure she's safe. Where is she going now...? Hmm. She's just looking around the markets. Wait... Is that- IT'S ANOTHER GUY. WAIT... IS THAT TORITSUKA!? WHAT'S HE DOING THERE!?!? I took a closer look, it was Toritsuka. God... I thought he got the message that I didn't want him around her... Still so desperate to get girls. I didn't want her to know that I was stalking her, so I just silently followed her. It seems like she's enjoying this... Now she's going to a store... I wonder what she's gonna buy...

---

**10 MINUTES LATER**

---

Now she has a bag... I wonder where she's walking to next... Now they're just walking... Wait they're heading to- MY FAVORITE CAFE!? I looked through the window to see what they were doing. I saw her take her order from Mera. Now they're talking... And there's that order- SHE GOT COFFEE JELLO?? WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT!?! OKAY NOW SHE'S SAMPLING IT... IT SEEMS LIKE SHE LIKES IT- OH MY GOD DOES SHE LIKE COFFEE JELLO TOO!?!??! IF SHE DOES I WILL LITERALLY FREAK-  She looked out the window. I quickly went in my 'invisible' mode. She looked around but she didn't see me. That was close. Now then... It looks like she's really enjoying it. Now I must hold back my excitement. Wait a minute... That look on Toritsuka's face- Is he blushing?? I listened in to what he was thinking.

"Oh man, she's got a great bust there. Saiki-kun's so lucky to have a sexy girl like her. She's cute too... Her smile is priceless....- WAIT IS HE AROUND!? No... I'm just imagining. He can't be here. She said he left. Now... I can enjoy my fantasies of (F/n)-chan... I can picture her in a sexy thong... And her dancing on a stripper pole... Ahh her naked body..." OKAY THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS. NO MORE FANTASIES FOR YOU YA PERVERTED (insert insult here)  Just as I was about to throw a large ball of electricity at him, I realized what would've happened if (F/n)-chan noticed. Instead, I used a bit of telekinesis and pyrokinesis to make it look like he was blushing and drooling over her. I saw her expression turn from delight, to complete confusion and disgust. I saw her talking to him. It appears to me that she- in gamer terms- has 'rage quit' and is leaving the cafe. Oh. She's making him pay the bill. Now she's putting on her coat... Oh there she goes. Now she's walking back to the bench... And now she took a seat... Well, I guess it's my turn. I teleported over to her.

"Hey, (F/n)-chan. You seem upset, what's wrong?"
"That pervert..."
"Who? Toritsuka? The guy with the purple hair who uses ghosts to tell him the color of a girl's panties? And reads dirty magazines?"
"Ye- Color of a girl's panties?"
"Yes."
Her face went to immediate cringe. She let out a long sigh.
"You know what?" She turned to me.
"Why don't we just spend Halloween together. Me and you. Handing out candy to random kids on the street."
"That works too."
I laughed.
"Man, you barely smile." She said.
"You just noticed?" She rested her head on my shoulder.
"Not really, but you should smile more."

"I can guarantee that I'll smile more often..."

But I can guarantee that I'll smile for you.

---

A/N: I hope you enjoyed that story! I had to make it a bit short because I had to type up another chapter for my other story... I have lot's of ideas now... Alright! I better get started! And I'll post this early... I'll post the other one later.

Cya! -Mango

Edit: SORRY FOR THE OOCNESS AFTER ALL THIS IS A FILLER.