Christmas Time!! (Filler Chapter)

A/N: K TRYING TO WRITE THIS LAST MINUTE I GOT THIS K THATS IT FOR THIS A/N 

**DISCLAIMER! I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE VIDEOS AND I PROBABLY NEVER WILL!

Your POV

I was running away from everyone else, especially Teruhashi. The class decided to have a huge snowball fight outside. I was hiding with Kusuo-kun, hoping no one would find us. 
"WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED! RUN!!!" I started running as slowly as I could (Which was pretty fast to non-psychics) to take cover. I got separated from Kusuo-kun. I quickly made a snowball and checked for people around me. 
"Okay, I'm gonna sneak up on her... She'll never notice me..."  Nice try, but I clearly notice you.
"AHA!" I threw the snowball at their face. They fell to the ground. I made another snowball and prepared for the next attack. I snuck around the bush I was hiding behind. I decided to go in with brutal attacks instead of sneaky attacks, but then I considered about how bad of an idea that was so I continued my sneak attacks- if you could call them 'sneak attacks'. 

I caught someone making a snowball in front of me, they're too easy of a target. I made a snowball with lightning speed and threw that snowball at their head. I praised myself quietly
*whispering* "Headshot! Another point for (Y/n)!" I continued hiding behind walls and bushes. I caught Kaidou trying to make a perfect snowball. Not today. I quickly threw a snowball at him and hid behind the wall, judging by his reacting I assumed it hit him.
"AHH!! MY SNOWBALL! WHO THREW THAT AT ME!?" I let out a laugh. I thought to myself,
Where is Kusuo-kun at a time like this...?  I just shrugged it off and continued to slowly assassinate everyone in the class. I saw Hairo going full out offensive on everyone. I did a flip off the wall and successfully landed my trickshot. Then I Narut- Sanic ran away. (Mango: Y'know, how Sanic has that run where he has his arms behind his back- Basically weeb running.) I eliminated the rest of the kids, though some of them were already out... 

I went to the empty area of the field. I looked around to see some of the 'dead' students. All passed out on the ground. Some got to their feet and hid behind the bushes. They were looking behind me. I turned around.

"There you are,"

"Kusuo-kun." He had a McCree outfit on. I don't know where he possible got one of those... 

(Mango: For those of you who don't know/play Overwatch, here's a picture of McCream- I mean McCree

(Mango: For those of you who don't know/play Overwatch, here's a picture of McCream- I mean McCree.)

He held his snowball in his right hand. I understood what he was getting at. It was a draw. I grabbed a snowball and held it in my right hand as well. Someone started playing this,

I knew it was my time to strike. 

We walked around in circles, waiting for the right moment to throw. We intensely stared at one another. Then, I quickly threw my snowball in his direction, whipping it at him as hard as I could. He simply dodged it and threw his snowball at me. We began running around the field, missing shots and dodging them. Everyone was cheering for someone, whether it be me or Kusuo-kun. I was really trying this time, and I could tell that Kusuo-kun was as well. I jumped out of the way to dodge his shot, he scoffed and made another snowball. I quickly made a snowball and threw it towards him. He quickly dodged it and dropped his snowball. I walked closer to him, holding my snowball. I threw it at him not waiting to see if I missed or not, I made a snowball then threw it at him. I backed him up into a wall. He had nowhere to go. I slowly made a snowball. He accepted his fate.

"I'll give it to you this time. Well played, (Y/n)-chan."  He closed his eyes and I threw it at his head. He fell in front of me.
"No mercy!" I shouted.
"..."
"..."
"AND WE HAVE OUR WINNER HERE! (L/n) WINS!" Hairo grabbed my wrist and held it high, as people helped Kusuo-kun up.
"Congratulations! You won!" Kaidou congratulated me.

"Here's your prize." Hairo handed me a snow globe with two people making a snowman.
"Not too bad." It seems like that's all we were doing for the day. 

I walked over to Kusuo-kun. 
"You only got a snowglobe?" We started to walk home. 
"What do you mean, only a snowglobe?"
"You should've gotten something better than just a snowglobe."
"Nah, it's alright. I had lots of fun anyways! Besides, it's almost Christmas, I should be thinking of others, not myself." I started skipping. 
"I know I'll be thinking about you all Christmas..." 
"Did you say something?"
"Nope." 
"Okay then..."
"I have to drop by a store to buy something, You have a Christmas tree, right?"
"Y-Yeah but I have like, no ornaments."
"Okay, lets go get some."
"But tomorrow's Christmas Ev-"
"Nonsense, it's never too late to decorate a tree. Let's go." He took my hand and dragged me along. We looked through assorted ornaments and decided on some. He somehow had enough money for all this... I didn't wanna know what tricks he had up his sleeve.

We headed home with all the ornaments. I opened the door. Lazy to use my keys, I just used telekinesis to unlock it.
"Let me go get the tree." Closing the door, I went to the upstairs storage room and grabbed an old, dusty box.
"Here it is!" I opened it and took out all the pieces. Kusuo-kun unwrapped them all and quickly took a glance at the instructions then assembled the tree, which took about three seconds.
"Easy enough. Let's start decorating."
"Now, decorating the tree takes time and patience. You must place each ornament in the perfect spot. This isn't something I can just do on the spot."
"Agreed..." We unboxed all the ornaments and started placing them on the tree.
"Is it okay if I put this one here?"
"Hmm... Yes. Right there." We continued to place ornaments on the tree.

"All done!" I took a step back and admired the tree.
"It looks great." 
"Just one thing left to put on." Clumsily, I grabbed the star from the bunch of bags on the ground. 
"You can put it on." I gladly did.
"Now it looks all better." He stood beside me.
"I think this year, this Christmas... Is gonna be- No, it is more special with you around."
"Did you ever have someone to spend Christmas with?"
"No, not really..." 
"Well I'll stay with you this Christmas, and I won't let anyone stop me."
"Aww that's... Sweet..." I was sorta puzzled by the 'won't let anyone stop me' part...
"As long as I can spend time with my wonderful girlfriend, I don't mind what we do this Christmas." He put an arm around my shoulders. 
"You sound like a proud father."
"Shut up, don't wreck this for me." We both awkwardly stood in front of the tree.

"Y'know what.

"What?"

"Y'know what I want for Christmas this year?"

"What...?"

"All I want for Christmas is..."

"DON'T GO THER-"

"All I want for Christmas, is you." 

"KUSUO-KUN!!" 

"But seriously! That's all I want this Christmas."

"You."

A/N: I'm surprised I managed to finish this all in one go! Yayyyy. I got sidetracked a lot, cuz I was watching top ten videos for reverse harem animes... I need some good ones... I have a list now so we're good! I hope this chapter was okay... Now I need to work on my other story's chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it was a bit too short... Anywayyysss!

Merri Christmasu!