Abduction (6)

A/N: You don't have to watch the video unless you want to... You can listen to the music but I like the AMV for this video :3 (I'm sorry I love Toma from amnesia ;-; and don't watch it if you haven't watched the anime or if you want spoilers sure... There are major spoilers tho...)

Saiki POV (I'm not even gonna bother saying his other name.)

I was listening to their conversation.
"Can you do anything to break the seal?" I heard a female voice.
"No miss." Another said.
"Ugh what the hell do you want from me??" It was (F/n)-chan.
"We just need to release the seal, and your life will be free of trouble." I gritted my teeth. I couldn't wait any longer. Suddenly, Shiro lead me somewhere. I entered a room with a bunch of weapons. Perfect. Shiro sat and waited beside the door. Next thing I knew, I saw myself with a knife. 'What am I doing...' I thought to myself. 'I can't kill someone in front of (F/n)-chan... I have no choice.' I peered over the corner to see them torturing (f/n)-chan. It must be already bad as it is. I saw Shiro sit down waiting for my next move.
"That should keep her quiet for awhile."
"W-Wait..." She said faintly.
"W-Why me... W-Why not-" They punched her straight in the face. I couldn't take it anymore. Just as I was about to charge in, I felt something touch my leg. It was Shiro. I stayed back for awhile to listen before charging in.
"Poor little girl. No one's here to save you now. Not even your psychic boyfriend." I held back the urge to run in.
"W-Why do you want m-me?" She asked.
"Because we already sealed your power. If we can find a way to transfer it to our little system here, we can convert it into something we can consume. Granting us such power." I see. It's all clear now. They wanted to make it easier for them. But unfortunate for them, I won't make it that easy. I finally walked out.
"Ah. Just on cue."
"Kusuo-kun!" She looked at me. I couldn't help but smile back at her.
"Let's see what you have to say shall we?" The lady pushed some sort of button. And looked back at me.
"Go on, say something." I didn't know what this thing was gonna do to me but...
"Why do you need psychic powers. Do you know how troubling it makes your life?" I said. Even though I didn't use my voice at all. (F/n)-chan looked at me. She was chained to the wall. Blood was stained on the floor.
"We can become rich and famous by selling these! If we get the chance, we can obtain your powers too." I brought out the knife.
"I'm sorry but, I won't let you get away with this so easily. Anyone who hurts (F/n)-chan, doesn't deserve to live!"
"Guards!" A bunch of guards came towering from the side. I freed (f/n) chan from the chains and placed my jacket around her.
"It'll be alright, trust me." I looked at her and planted a kiss on her forehead.
"I'm sorry. I suggest you don't watch." Then I finally broke out.

Your POV 

I was kinda scared as to what Kusuo-kun was gonna do to them, but I could see he was mad. It wasn't like his other scary face it was like, screaming 'HEY I'M A FLIPPIN' SCARY PERSON YOU BETTER BEWARE OR I'LL DRINK YOUR DAMN BLOOD' I watched him as he brutally stabbed all her guards with blood splashing everywhere. I've never seen this side to him before. They all tried to hit him but he would always dodge them and kill them with the knife. Then I wondered, why is he using a knife instead of his powers...?
"Huh, eliminating them manually aren't you?" I looked over at the strange lady who brought me here.
"I need to vent out my anger on something." He walked closer to her.
"Or someone." He put the knife up to her neck, she quickly kicked him away. He was covered in blood. It was scary. I was scared. I didn't know how to look at him anymore, a ruthless killer, or a man who wants to protect me with his life. Before I knew it, I felt tears streaming from my eyes. It was traumatising. I couldn't keep my eyes off of the fight, they were both slashing at each other with knifes and trying to stab the other. I didn't know he knew how to do this. It was until one point where he stabbed her in the chest that left the final move.
"Damnit..." She fell face first. He stared down at her body. I saw him wipe away some blood on hus face.
"Well that got messy." He said. He sighed.
"You must be afraid of me now, aren't you." I couldn't reply. It scared me so much.
"Don't worry (f/n)-chan. I don't that unless I have to. Or I'm forced to." That's not the case... It's seeing him do it again... I looked down in silence. He dropped the knife.
"I'm sorry if I scared you." His voice echoed throughout the empty room. He pulled me into an embrace. I cried a bit in silence. He wiped away my tears.
"There's nothing to worry about now." He hugged me tighter. I tightened my grip on him. I continued to cry. He put the hairband back on my head.
"C'mon let's go." He put me on his back. And carried me out. Shiro followed us.
"Are we going to the hospital?" I asked.
"No. People will find out about your powers. We'll have to teleport to your house instead." He went back to using telepathy.
It was around five-o-clock in the evening. The entrance was in an alleyway, I was surprised that no one saw us. He put me down.
"Okay, are you in a good enough state to teleport or do we have to find a shortcut?"
"I think it's best if we find a shortcut." I replied.
"Yeah, you're right. We wouldn't want to damage your mental state. Those punches could've impacted on your mental state."  He put me back on his back and used clairvoyance to find a way out. I leaned on his shoulder. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.