Being somewhat attractive is hard. (2)

A/N: IM UPDATING TWICE A DAY BECAUSE WHY NOT! I'm bored soooo...

Your POV

*RIINNGGGGG*
The lunch bell rang. I packed up my stuff and got ready to leave.
"You ready?"  Kuu-kun asked.
"Yup."  I grabbed my bag and walked out the door with Kuu-kun. Maybe it's best if I call him by his last name cause I haven't seen him in awhile...
"Nee Kuu-kun, what should I call you?"  I asked.
"Considering that childish nickname you gave me, I'm fine with my first name." He replied.
"Okay. Kusuo-kun."  I saw him look away with a slight blush on his face. I had noticed we last Nendou-san somewhere. Oh wait never mind.
"(L/n)-san! Pal! You left me!" Nendo looked at us. I sighed. I honestly didn't like this guy. I could tell that Kusuo-kun didn't like'em either.
"Kusuo-kun, am I the only one who can't read Nendo-san's thoughts?" 
"No. I can't either. It's simply because he's stupid."
"Makes sense then."
We both stared back at Nendo.
"Where are we gonna eat lun-" I heard something stampeding towards us.
"EHHHHHH?!?!!" It was a huge crowd all calling my name.
"RUN GUYS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! WE'RE GONNA BE TAKEN BY THIS DAMN CROWD!" We all started running for our lives. Not wanting to reveal my powers, there was nothing I could do.
"WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?" I asked. I didn't expect a reply but...
"Since you're a new student, I think they want to ask you questions. They also find you... Um a-attractive..."  
You can't be serious. I've NEVER seen this happen ever in my life. THEY'RE STILL CHASING US. Well, me mostly... I never really found myself attractive anyway. I'd just be there while all the guys stare at me as I cringe. Even though I'm more on the good side with guys, (Since sometimes girls can be complete jerks.) there is the downside where they stare at you. 
All of a sudden, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me around a corner. All I saw was Nendo running away alone. I sorta feel bad for'em.
"Ehhh! Where'd (L/n)-san go?" Kusuo made a hand signal to be quiet and I saw his figure disappear. Oh yeah, that thing where you turn invisible. Since I had similar powers, I did the same and slowly snuck.
"On the rooftop, c'mon." I went up the stairs to find myself on the rooftop. Kusuo was visible again so I went visible as well.
"Whew. That was crazy." I said. Oh wait, I forgot that he never uses his voice.
"Yeah, it was."  He replied. Still as serious as ever.  Then I sat down and let out a large sigh.
"I'll be right back." He said. 
"Okay." I replied. I was too lazy to use telepathy to reply. So I just sat there and ate my lunch. 

Saiki POV (Oooorrrrr Kusuo... Whatever floats your boat.)

I walked around a corner to see two guys with their phones out spying on me and (F/n)-chan. I grabbed both of them and used telepathy to talk to them.
"Just what do you think you're doing?"  They both shrieked in fear. I could tell by now that (F/n)-chan heard there thoughts so I made it quick and gave them a glare before walking back. They were terrified. I returned to find (F/n)-chan staring at me suspiciously.
"What was that all about? I heard some pretty weird thou- uh some weird stuff back there." This is bad, I can't let her know what I did with those two.
"It's nothing. I just thought I heard something."  I clearly could've came up with a better excuse, but in this state, if I stuttered that would've been the end. If she found out what I di- No... What I would do for her, she'd be terrified of me.

We both sat and ate our lunch peacefully. She broke the silence.
"Ahh that lunch was great!" She said smiling in satisfaction before laying down on the ground.
"Yeah."  I replied. I just finished my lunch as well. I noticed I forgot my textbook in the classroom.
Of all times...
"I forgot my textbook in the class, I'll be right back again." That just makes the situation more suspicious... I hurried to grab my textbook hoping not to bump into anyon- I was too late.
"*Pant pant* H-Hey *pant* pal." It was Nendo. Why is he in the English classroom.
"I was just running away from that crazy mob of people. They thought if they followed me they'd get answers. Pfft people are stupid. I don't know anything about (L/n)-san." No. In this case you're the stupid one thinking people would actually ask you for information. Besides, even if they knew you knew nothing, they could've followed you to find our location. Luckily we escaped before anything could happen. I didn't anyone else interrupting. Until I heard a (F/n)-chan talking to me.

"Hoy Kusuo-kun! I'm a little rusty in using my powers herrreeee I kinda need a little hand with these weird creeps..."  And almost instantly I grabbed my textbook and bolted upstairs.
"Hoy, Pal-" I ran away before he could even say anything.

Your POV

I tried almost everything. I tried my psychokinesis my telepathic ability everything! Nothing worked on these guys! Not even telepathy! I tried fighting back, But they grabbed my hand before I could. I gave this guy a kick to his ankle and sent him to the ground. And pinned him down with my leg. Unfortunately, there were seven of them so I stood no chance.

"Huh so she really does have psychic powers..."
"*snicker* Did you see the look on her face trying to use her powers!" He scoffed. I was struggling to get out of their grasp. Crap, where the freak is Kusuo-kun??
"*pant* *pant*" Just on cue. I closed my eyes and before I knew it poof. All gone. I didn't exactly know what happened. Unfortunately I didn't much physical strength compared to mental.
"Psychic resistance huh..."   I noticed that I was being carried by Kusuo. I was shocked and blushed. He finally came to his senses and put me down. With his face a slight tint of pink. I looked around, none of the bodies seemed to be around. They'd all been disposed of already. Interesting.

"You okay?"  He looked at me with concern. I felt a huge pain in my head. Then all of a sudden I couldn't hear Kusuo-kun talking to me anymore.
"H-Huh...?" I kept on looking at me. A concerned look filled his eyes.
"I-I can't hear you..." His eyes widened. I could read most of his thoughts out of instinct though. My head still hurt. I wanted to go home. My head hurt like hell. I looked down and winced in pain.
"O-Ow... My head still hurts..." It got worse. My head was throbbing with pain. I couldn't completely pin point what he said but it was something along the lines of,
'I'll break the ones who broke you.' (A/n Amnesia memories reference somewhat intended!)
It hurt to think. I just laid down on the ground. Kusuo looked panicked. Just then, the lunch bell rang again. He didn't know what to do so he just carried me back to the nurses office. I woke up and saw him sitting in a chair beside me. Holding my hand. He fell asleep on the bed. He looks kinda cute. So I poked his cheek and he woke up. Immediately from his face I got, 'You feeling alright?'
"I'm fine." I said. Even though I wasn't completely sure if that's what he said, I still replied anyway.

Saiki POV (Oooorrrr Kusuo, Y'know.)

I looked over at her. I can't believe this happened. It's all my fault she's this way. I'll never forgive myself... 'I'm sorry.' I tried to say. It seemed that she understood.
"It's not your fault. You did nothing." Exactly. That's my point. I didn't do anything sooner. I didn't predict this sooner. She sighed.
"It's unfortunate how I can't always tell what you're saying. So messing up is gonna be embarrassing..." She blushed at the thought. I honestly didn't mind. I mean, she was doing a fine job of understanding me. 'It's alright. Just try your best.'
"Yeah. I will." A nurse entered the room. I immediately let go of her hand. She looked at me from my sudden movements.
"U-Um... Well then. Saiki-san, you should return to your classes. I'm sure she'll be fine." I looked at her in concern. I can't really guarantee that she'll be safe. Especially when we can't talk with telepathy. This is a really dangerous situation. 'Meet me at the park near your old house after school.' I found out why she corrupted like that. Her powers were sealed by the weird necklaces those guys had. I immediately made disposal of them. I had something that would break that seal. She nodded back at me. I left the room. All I can do now is hope that nothing happens to her. I went back to class in worry. What reason was there not to? Her psychic abilities were sealed by the works of some strange necklace. Luckily I grew immunity to that type of substance. I would do anything. After all,

'I do treasure her the most.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: K I think I might update, again. Because yeah. But now I think imma do something else. Btw this was somewhat inspired by savedmod who created a set of Saiki Kusuo no psi nan x reader one shots. Soo you can go check that out. Annnnd yee.