Matching accessories (3)

Your POV

I looked out the window to see the beautiful sky. I saw some birds in a nest. They all flew away. I heard lots of footsteps from switching classes, I got kinda lonely without Kusuo-kun here... Not to mention I can't communicate with him through telepathy. But I'll get to see him later. As soon as I get out of here.

"U-Um (L/n) (F/n)?" The nurse peeped in.
"You can go now. You're free to go home." She smiled shyly.
"Okay. Thank you." I got up and grabbed my bag. While I was walking, someone suddenly turned a corner and bumped into me. I fell on my behind. They seemed in a rush.
"Oh! Sorry about that!" I looked up to see a purple haired guy with a bandanna look at me funny. He poked my shoulder.
"...?" He sighed of relief.
"Whew you're real." I was puzzled. What could he possibly mean by "real" What is there a person who looks like me who ISN'T real?
"Um..." I looked around. He seemed dazed by my appearance.
"U-Uh really sorry about that! Im Toritsuka Reita." He smiled.
"I'm (L/n) (F/n). Nice to meet you!" 
"I'm sorry but I have to bring the sheet of paper to my teacher. I'll see you sometime soon!" And he ran off.
"See ya!"

I continued to walk down the empty halls. 'Hmm... Maybe I should just wait a the park... Or maybe grab something to eat...' Well school does end at 3:00... and It's only 2:30... I'll just go grab something to ea- Wait... My situation's different... I should stay home and wait... But I'm hungry and I didn't prepare anything... I guess I could just cook... But... Y'know what. I'll stay home. It's best if I don't go out since my powers were disabled, somehow.
"I better hurry." I sped up my pace cautiously looking around for suspicious people.  I arrived at home safe and sound. I think I'll leave at 2:55. Maybe I should change or... I looked at my clothing. Yeah... I went up to my room and changed into some comfortable casual wear. My parents were both at work and I had no siblings, at least none here. My sister went to stay back in Canada. I went to sit on the couch and browse my phone. No new mail. Nothing new. I looked at the time and it was already 2:45. You decided to grab a little snack so your stomach wouldn't grumble as you talked with Kusuo. That would've been embarrassing. Hopefully you two could both go grab something to eat. It was already 2:55. I got up put away my plate and walked out. I decided to bring a small bag in case. You never know.

I walked out to the park. Kusuo-kun wasn't there yet. You swung on the swings. It's been awhile since I did this. I looked up at the sky.
"The sky is so pretty today..." As your (h/c) hair flew in the wind. You checked the time on your watch. It was now 3:02. Kusuo-kun should be here any minute now. You looked around and saw a figure walking towards you. To avoid any confusion or embarrassment, you decided to wait for them to come. I started to slow down my swinging pace. Just in case I had to run. Well.. Jumping off the swing and running would've been cool too... Well better safe than sorry. The figure got closer and closer. You were finally able to see their face. Whew. Luckily it was just Kusuo.
"Yo!" I said walking closer. He just waved. I couldn't really make out what he was trying to say, but you were pretty sure he was curious about how you were feeling.
"If you're wondering, I'm feeling much better and also, No I didn't bump into anyone along the way. Just Toritsuka-san while leaving the school. He looked relieved. He sat down on the swings with you.
"So..." I looked at the ground. I was honestly still pretty hungry, considering the fact that I only had a small snack. I decided to break the silence.
"Sooooo... How was classes?" He gave a little shrug. I assumed he meant that they were okay.
"I see..." It was pretty awkward. But then it struck me.
"Oh by the way," He looked at me.
"Why did you call me out here anyway?" I tilted an eyebrow. He looked down then stood up. he looked through his bag. I stood up as he did that. I was utterly curious as to what he could be giving me. He pulled out a headband with similar antenna and pins like his. He blushed and handed them to me. The pins looked a little painful but from the look on his face, he assured it was fine. I put them on and I immediately stumbled and had to regain my balance.