**NOT AN UPDATE (so don't get excited), BUT A MESSAGE**

uh . . . so where do I start?

First of all, I don't have any intentions to continue the story, so I'll get that out of the way for anyone who was hoping for that, sorry folks. Even if I were to continue it, updates would be as rare as uh . . . something really rare, you get what I mean. I'd probably only update when I felt like it, which probably would be rare as well. But I haven't watched the anime in ages, and I'd probably have to refresh myself and revamp a whole new plot cuz from what I remember, my writing was shit.   

This next part is just some thoughts and discussion, feel free to stay or leave. I just wanted to say my piece.

To be honest, I didn't really expect the story to take off that much? But I guess since the show was added to Netflix it surged in popularity or smth. I'm glad you folks have enjoyed it anyway. Looking back, there are definitely some changes I could make, like I'd probably make the reader gender neutral so everyone feels comfortable reading (which would include myself, since I don't use she/her pronouns anymore). And to that first comment I saw in my notifs about making lemons... no, I don't think I will. I'm asexual and sex does not interest me. Selfish? Nope. It's my story, and if you're not cool with that then you can go find another one.

Anyway, that's all ramble. I'm glad people are enjoying it, despite its discontinuation. With a lot more thought put into it, I'm sure I could've made a much better fic, but I just don't think I have the same passion as I did before, and I fear that even if I were to continue it now, I'd let you guys down somehow. Whether that be by lack of updates, a shift in story, etc. I'll be honest with you all, it's very tempting, it really is. But I just see so many things going wrong and I can't see myself committing. Please have the capacity to understand where I'm coming from here, m'kay?

Yeah uh, that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading, don't forget to like and subscribe, comment down below what you think and yeah. 

- Mango   

P.S: Go watch Stars Align, JJBA, and play the Yakuza games from SEGA.