Claim whats yours

"This place is huge" Chris looked around.
    "Yeah, after being here so much it looks smaller"Kyle explained. 
    "So where are we going first?" Chris asked.
    "Let's in the less crowded rooms" Kyle smirked and lead Chris into a dark room.
     "I can't see anything except you" Chris said.
     "Good that's all you need to see" Kyle pushed Chris against the wall.
    "What are you doing? Your too close!" Chris yelled trying to push him away.
     "Oh I disagree, I don't think I'm close enough" Kyle kissed Chris roughly and moved his body closer to Chris's.
     Chris wasn't strong enough to push him off and tried to stop him but failed but then Chris saw light from the party.
     Ted swung open the door to see Kyle against Chris. Ted eyes filled with rage sand clenched his fist and he ran in there and punched Kyle in the face. Chris fell to the floor once Kyle let go. Kyle hit the floor with his bloody nose. Ted stood above Kyle ready to fight. Kyle sat up.
    "Dang just wanted to have some fun?" He smirked.
    Ted punched Kyle again "I don't share!"
    Kyle stood up. "alright alright I get it" and walked out
   Ted looked turned around quickly and kneeled down to Chris. "Chris? Chris! You alright?!"
    "Y-yeah I'm fine" Chris started to stand up and Ted put Chris arm around him his neck then helped him up.
    They found a table then Chris and Ted sat down.
    "Why did you go in there with him?" Ted questioned Chris a little angry but more confused.
    "I don't know. I didn't think he was gonna harass me I just-" Chris trailed off.
    "You just what?!" Ted raised his voice.
    "I don't know!" Chris raised his. "I just wanted to have a good time!"
    "The was your idea of a good time!" Ted hit is hands on and stood up.
    "Not with him no! I already told you that!" Chris yelled back.
    Ted slowly sat down and lowered his voice. " 'Not with him' "?
    Chris sighed.
    "Chris do you?" Ted asked.
    Chris turned his head.
Ted stood  and with a flash put Chris against the wall.
    "So you don't mind if I hold you against this wall, make out with you, put my hands all over your body, and bite you where I please?"
   "I never said that" Chris looked away.
    "You never said that you didn't"
     Chris looked at Ted. "What are you waiting for?"