He loves me. He love me not.

Ted clenched his shirt where his heart was. Breathing heavily and his face pure red. He looked at Chris who had a considered look on his face. Then Ted ran.
Chris watched Ted run and then looked down. 'Why did I say that?' He thought 'Why didn't he say it back?!' Chris looked up where Ted was in the back.
Chris looked back at the band and Adien who wasn't pay attention to them. Chris walked...to the stage to watch the band. This was his first time seeing it. He wanted to join it.

Ted was thinking about everything "this started a few days ago so why? Why do I feel this way? So concerned and unsure?" Ted calmed down and looked at Chris. "It was cause of that game."
Chris cheered on his band and sang the lyrics. When they finish their second to last song they called out he sang to the lyrics. When he remembered this was Ted's favourite song.
He shock his head. He didn't even know if Ted liked him or not. He could get him out of his head though. Chris pushed through the crowd to the door.
Ted noticed Chris wasn't there anymore he stood up and looked around he heard the door open and saw Chris.
Ted ran after him knocking over his seat. Chris was half way out when Ted grabbed his hand. Chris looked back at him. And smiled.
"Ted!" He said with teary eyes and a smile.
"Chris I need to tell you" Ted looked at there hands. Chris gulped.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"I...don't love you"