Got me looking crazy

Chris jerked up and turned to Ted.
"Wh-what did you just say?!" He asked
Ted smiled "I love you" he said sitting up.
Chris smiled as tear formed in his eyes. "I love you too" he said jumping on him. Knocking Ted back down. Chris smiled on top of him grabbed his jacket and pulled him into a deep kiss. First surprised, Ted later kissed back. Chris broke the kiss after a while.
"I can't believe you made me wait" Chris huffed cuddling into him.
"But I was worth it" Ted smiled putting his arm around Chris.
"That's not the point" Chris pouted.
    "Aww your not mad at me are you?" Ted looked down at Chris on his chest.
    "No, but you scared me." Chris admitted.
    Ted was shocked by this cause the only thing he ever knew Chris to be scared of was dogs. Anything else Chris took on head strong.
    "Chris" Ted said quietly sitting up putting his hand in Chris's hair. "I really do love you" he said looking down.
    Chris's hair blew a little with the wind out of his eyes as a small smile creeped around his face. "I know" he said gently. "Which is why I wasn't mad when you didn't say I love you back right away." He looked at the sunset for awhile then back at Ted. "Cause whether we're in a relationship or not we'll be together forever!" Chris smiled.
    Ted's eyes widened. Crap did Chris look not so much hot but beautiful! How was that possible. He never noticed before. All he knew the way Chris looked was driving him crazy.
    "Chris," Ted leaned in putting his hand on each side of his head having his fingers comb through his hair. "Can I" he was quiet and speaking gently his lips a centimetre from Chris's. "Kiss you?" He said as his lips were just touching Chris's.
    "You don't even have to ask," Chris smiled and kissed him. But not a rough kiss like before at the rave. A gentle one. Calm one. One that can't even be described in words. But if he had to try, he'd describe it as "The perfect kiss".
    They deepened the Kiss and Ted stoked his fingers through Chris's hair while Chris had his hands on Ted's back grasping his shirt.
     "Chris! Ted!" Adien called.
     Chris jumped up living Ted confused, as Chris fixed his hair and shirt. Adien walked into the alley.
     "What are you doing?" Adien asked suspiciously while Chris tried to play innocent and Ted glared at him.
    "Nothing," Chris said.
    "Yeah, anymore," Ted scoffed under his breath.
    Chris nudged Ted with his foot as he quickly changed the Topic. "I'm gonna find Mr.Fuffy" he smiled. "You guys want anything to eat while I'm gone?"
    "Pizza!" Adien shouted as Chris walked off.
    "Will do! See you soon!" As Adien looked back at Ted Chris winked Ted goodbye, causing Ted to get a smile on his face.
    "What you smiling about?" Adien.
    "I think I'm going Crazy" Ted replied happy about it.
    Adien got a face of disgust. "Freak" and walked over to his normal spot and sat down

HEY BABES WHATS UP ITS ME IM BACK!!! Some of you have been waiting a long time for this some not at all. I was gonna leave it how it was last chapter. But a lot of people wanted more so. Here ya go! Enjoy. I'll try to update more often and btb. Comment other things you want me to right stories about and I will. I'll probably end this soon but there will most likely be a sequel! Bye love you!!!