Rock n Roll

The band came out and stared to play. Chris and Ted knew these songs by heart. Only Chris would admit it though. Chris stared at the band he's never seen them in real life. Ted was enjoying the band but still had Chris in the back of his mind.
    Laser light show, his favorite band, and the one he uh felt strongly about? He couldn't contain himself Chris grabbed Ted's hand and started to dance with him.
    "What are you doing?!" Ted yelled as his heart began thumb.
    "Don't blame me. Blame the music!" Chris smiled and pulled Ted close there hands intertwined and faces not even a centimetre away from each other.
     Ted stared at Chris in front of him. There body's almost pressed against each other's. Chris had control over Ted. Something he never would of expected.
     Chris leaned over to Ted's ear and whispered softly "Not yet" he stepped away smiling.
    Ted could feel his knees shake. Chris's hot breathe on his ear. And stared at him when he pulled away. Ted didn't know what to feel. He just knew that he wanted Chris. All of him.
    Ted quickly grabbed the back of Chris's head and kissed him. Chris stopped his hand's fell to his side as he stood there. Feeling a gentle kiss not just a kiss out of jealousy.
    The lights shut off for a moment. Then back on when they can back on Ted and Chris were no longer kidding. Ted's forehead laid on Chris.
    "Wh-why?" Chris mumbled.
    "Blame the music." Ted replied and grabbed Chris's hand as they turned back to watch the band.
    "Ted!" Chris yelled looking over at him.
    Ted looked at Chris.
     "I love you!" Chris smiled.
      Ted's face went red and hot.